Bmg boymoder gen

/bmg/
Better mindset edition!

QOTT - what do you do to help yourself build a positive mindset? ^_^

Sorry I don't have the last thread haha
Let's all be kind to each other and progress as individuals together

Attached: 43A5983C-45D6-4EB6-9E36-E36DD7961257.jpg (750x750, 161.17K)

Dubs confirm that being healthy is based :p

Anyways I got a lil upset because my cheese went mouldy while I was too sick to eat :( really sucks! But it's alright I'm privileged enough to have other options but I just ate some plain dry crackers instead.

>what do you do to help yourself build a positive mindset?
Drugs

>QOTT - what do you do to help yourself build a positive mindset? ^_^
i dont

Attached: 1af85fd1e7dfb62e965cd6c0bc41ce5eb493c127r1-210-240v2_uhq.jpg (210x240, 10.59K)

Like shrooms? I've tried a couple times but nothing has been life changing honestly.
Not in terms of tranny stuff at least, I really got to dwell a bit on the bpd stuff before though.
I think we get so overwhelmed by modern society we all need a quick detox.
People didn't always live this fast paced and they were a lot happier.

Ahhhh I wish I used this image for OP lol it's so true. All trans women are so beautiful and I wish they'd feel as valid as I know they are especially this month. It's such a cute image lol.

Attached: BE78A6C0-C764-4E68-A14D-D36651331567.png (750x547, 826.98K)

Awh why not? Do you have any self improvement ideas? It's pride month we should all pick something big or small to strive to be our best at I think :) and hopefully it sticks for good

> positive mindset
i sleep, but lately sui thoughts and dysphoria leaked into my dreams so things are getting worse

>what do you do to help yourself build a positive mindset?
I am in a perpetual state of misery

Attached: yepppp.jpg (657x527, 45.32K)

>Like shrooms?
No, prescription shit. Half you trannies are mentally ill and just need meds and or therapy.

I'm sorry user :( I struggled with those thoughts a lot in the past. You seem like a good person though, you're strong for not letting it leech into other aspects of your personality and making you bitter.
Ik I'm just an internet stranger but I believe in you! You can get through whatever is weighing you down.
Promise.
I'm sorry rose :( you're one of my fav trips here so it sucks seeing you so defeated.

Here's an old meme from the archive to help cheer everyone up! POSITIVE ENERGY!

Attached: 02BE3F67-7EB6-4254-9AA9-358084C13DD3.jpg (1330x1920, 396.96K)

> not making you bitter
user, I’m as bad as Sophie

Shhh user I don't want any slurs in our safe space. Every soul here is a sufferer of transphobia throughout life and we shouldn't bring that into our community too.
Leave bigotry at the door!
I hope your meds help though.

Awh well recognising your issue is a big step user.
I hope you can make the right moves to improve is all :)

>slurs
Is it even a slur in that way though? I feel like it's akin to the n word at this point. I mean me and and every trans person I know all call ourselves and each other it when referring to our transness.

Yeah but saying "you tr*nnies" idk it seems more aimed and less as a demonym :( imo...

goddamn you janny, i wasnt even trolling

Attached: 1643341174109.jpg (1280x720, 49.7K)

it is what it is. as you've said before there's more to life than gender shit so I'm sure I'll be able to find new copes in time. and I do appreciate the meme friendo.
kek, keep fighting the good fight.

It's definitely unhealthy to fixate too hard on trans stuff, it's a part of who we are but not everything!
Personally I think you should move towards girlmoding I know it'd make you a lot happier once you work on your internalised transphobia and become more comfortable with who you are.
No need to debate whether you could "pass" or not honestly lol you deserve to be you regardless! Plus you live in a big city so I'm sure you'd never rly have any issues lol.

>I know it'd make you a lot happier
see i don't think it would.
>once you work on your internalised transphobia and become more comfortable with who you are
internalised transphobia doesn't exist. im just self-aware.
>No need to debate whether you could "pass" or not honestly lol you deserve to be you regardless!
my "true self" doesn't exist and if it did it would not be in a feminine form. This is why I don't think I'd get anything out of girlmoding and also why you're right that I shouldn't care about passing (I don't)

I want some cute dangly earrings but I can never find the ones I dream of :( they'd be like cute clear raindrops or something...

bassoon
do you have pierced ears? seething

Lmfao of course I do I got them pierced like 3 years ago almost now!
They're just a small way of me expressing my true self without going too far out of my comfort zone :)
You should get them pierced fren!

with the intention of branding myself as a fag for everyone to see?

Lol who cares what random strangers think, stop being a sheep and live for YOU.
If something makes me happy and feel pretty idc if it's "faggy"!

Hell I am a fag I'm a girl w a gf.

Attached: E8853FE6-68E1-467B-AC05-0C2E4D6D2C21.png (501x301, 155.39K)