TERFs are starting to push Gay Social Contagion

Sneed it or keep it???

Attached: FUgAgAFWIAgeUST.jpg (1080x807, 176.83K)

Helen Joyce was already starting to reintroduce gay conversion therapy terminology into the TERF sphere not too long ago, not to mention their associations with MP's who voted against gay civil unions and equal marriage rights

Attached: 1632197043465.jpg (610x1050, 305.8K)

This moment when we have to punish some women.

It’s obvious that kids and teens gravitate towards lgbt shit for the sake of feeling like they belong. Like legit these kids even fake having mental problems for the same reason, why wouldn’t they fake lgbt shit? Helllurrrr

Fags & Dkyes finding out real quick those who wanna keep the aydens & alices away don't particularly like us either :/

Just wait like five more years and it will be as cringe as hipsters or emos or any other socio cultural trend that has been popular among teens for the past 5 decades

Hopefully it will be a wakeup call to the "LGB drop the T" crowd that collaborating with TERFs isn't going to save them from being oppressed, and that once trannies are out of the way they'll be next on the chopping block.

>a group of teenage girls
I can see that twittard's point, the girls probably larp as demisexual panromantic or some shit

hopefully it will have a lasting effect on those generations of not following rigid forms of gender expression

As if I care, nobody's disgusted by lesbians, we'll always be fine and always keep winning
Seethe

very optimistic of you user. i hope so

It does seem likely

What about the OP tweet?

I mean, kids definitely emulate dumb shit they see on the internet.

Doods...

Attached: FUf-vUKX0AEoCeI.jpg (1079x1033, 170.34K)

With hipsters and emos we were allowed to call them fags and shove them in lockers, kids do that now they will get charged with a hate crime.

State enforced homo isn't a meme.

I have never understood why chemical castration and sterilization was the go to punishment for gays. They're not going to have kids anyways, what's the point?

because it kills your sex drive completely. it’s the same thing they do to pedos

Just two more weeks bro, trust the plan

my sister faked being a lesbian one time and now is straight but who tf cares

We told you it wouldn't be long until those that came for us trannies came after you too
You didn't listen & threw us under the bus, and only now are you beginning to realise you're their next target
well played :)

There's also a reason for why women weren't allowed to vote.

Attached: afbe8438b92c040c203ca0e38380fc41.png (5000x5000, 410.57K)

This but unironically

I was the one shoving you into a locker, mutt
t.ex hipster

Fucking retard. Yeah now they get charged with a hate crime instead of boring old assault and battery. Literally 1984

>if the government won't let me violently assault people I dislike and get away with it, then they're literally fascists

You’re right, they dislike lesbians the least
Maybe you’ll be allowed to stand at the end of the queue to the oven