Trannies, what is your Y-DNA haplogroup?

Trannies, what is your Y-DNA haplogroup?

Attached: 17745282-EE46-4518-BB98-019EFE649208.jpg (546x562, 62.33K)

What

L1
>not trans
Don't care

Attached: 1652396175593.jpg (1080x1283, 75.16K)

R1a-M458

Attached: Don_Quijote_illustrated_by_Gustav_Dore_III.jpg (1129x1435, 456.89K)

I2

>tfw haplohon
It's over

Attached: maternal and paternal inheritance.png (1264x532, 80.73K)

Huh, Eastern Europe tranny?

West African pigmymoder

I’m an African American, descendant of U.S slavery but I carry R1B Y-DNA.

1/3 of all African American males are R1B

Huh, makes sense since male-lineage haplogroups correlating with the higher prestige groups. A significant amount of african-Americans are descendants of white plantation owner fathers and black enslaved mothers so this isn’t that surprising

I1

Attached: 1637462379382.jpg (548x593, 42.48K)

I’m R1B, because my Great Grand Father (Blonde Haired Blue Eyed pastoralists from Arkansas) Married my Great Grand Mother (African American share cropper from Mississippi) when they left the south and moved to Chicago.

They had 6 mulatto Children. 5 of these mulattos married white partners and their descendants are white, but my mulatto grandad married a my black grandmother. These two birthed my Black Dad and my Black Dad had me.

So my R1B DNA didn’t come from rape, it came from marriage. (White great grandad, mixed grand father, Black dad)

i dont know what that means

idk what any of these mean but im pale with blonde hair and grey eyes... so definitely white, still a bit mutt-ish as im murican

I have a whole white side of my family that descend from the other 5 of my great grandads mulatto children. They’re white as shit, but we’re related and it’s weird, we don’t fuck with them like that tho.

We have miniature race wars sometimes.

R1a-M458

Attached: femoid.png (494x474, 314.33K)

N-M178

I have hooded eyes lol

R1B

Damn all the trannies here white af, y’all should’ve saved a sample. Maybe become a sperm donor.

I am all of the y-dna haplogroup I am complete human, get on my level sorry not sorry

And pass on the gay tranny gene?

There’s no individual gay gene so there’s a big chance you’d have normal heterosexual children who’d have white babies

I1 or N idk & idc. I'm blond with cyan eyes, which is all that matters.

replying to datamining thread
G-L1264

Idk lol

I can't even read what the green one on Sicily (island off Italy) is, so I have no idea

It’s J2, the standard Arab-Mediterranean haplogroup.

What use are y-dna datamining?

at least mine is quite rare