Why did everyone who read these who didnt become a furry end up trans...

why did everyone who read these who didnt become a furry end up trans? I swear everybody I talk to who read these is either an afab enbie, regular trans dude, or an especialy girly trans woman. what the heck was it about them?

Attached: OS-1.jpg (432x648, 349.91K)

because liking cats is for sensitive little fags

meanie

Attached: 1616349920925.jpg (1569x984, 176.31K)

shut up!!

Attached: 1650996199017.jpg (669x849, 51.67K)

I read these when I was a kid. They sucked. I'm cis btw

I used to rp as characters from the book with friends in elementary school, t. cis furry

i picked up this book at the school library for a moment once, leafed through it and this kid said “cool cat book” and him and his friends laughed so i was so embarrassed i put it back and never read any of them

I read a fair few of them and Im not a furry and Im a chad af mtf repressor I might be the one exception

how old were you

Because they all wanted to transform into cats, or be cats instead of humans, which is an early expression of gender dysphoria. My friends and I were more into wolves tho

i think it was like 4th grade so 9?

I always thought the medicine cats were super cool and I think it's what sparked my interest in herbology and later landed me on witchblr
>I'm scared of accepting myself so that means I dont count
girl stfu you definately count in this statistic
they were realy good, at least at an elementery-level. I got bullied a little for reading them but then I just hung out with the girls in my class whonread them instead because they were nice

Attached: 14763342435460.jpg (888x855, 993.31K)

>girl stfu you definately count in this statistic
nah lol I am a man

reppers are not men, they're women with self esteem and identity issues

I read these as a kid and I'm a chaser

this sounds like hon logic user which I dont listen to

shit, is that a thing? i used to read these a lot

wtf
i read this shit RELIGIOUSLY as a kid (still have very fond memories)
am mtf now
what is this sorcery?

Attached: D5858CE9-5B63-4E3D-BB33-5A9B9D0F1B55.jpg (1079x854, 203.66K)

>the medicine cats
stop it user, you are giving me a nostalgia boner. i remember as a kid my character favorite was always jayfeather, partly because of how fleshed out he was. i also liked his mom, leafpool and her romance with crowfeather is one of my favorite plotlines. also i remember the riverclan medicine cats were cool. fuck, this is bringing back memories

i literally read all of them i loved this series so much
t. repressing tranner furry

fucking hell this thread makes me nostalgic i think i might cry. i still have these fucking books, i should fucking reread them

yorue so cringe stfu

OMG! I loved jayfeather so much! I'm so glad I made this thread all the posts are soarking memorys I totaly forgot about!

>jayfeather travels back in time to the ancestors of the modern clans
>falls in love with one if the cats, their relationship is a “forbidden love” one but the obstacle dividing them is time
>jayfeather ends up creating the tribe of rushing water and thus starting what would eventually become the modern clans
fucking kino. i need to read this shit again