Is there a realistic chance that shoulder narrowing surgery will ever be available in Europe or should I just bite the...

is there a realistic chance that shoulder narrowing surgery will ever be available in Europe or should I just bite the bullet and get on a plane to america?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 26.25K)

On the one hand literally any surgeon could do this operation with minimal training, but on the other it would help trans people. So no

Its probably not worth it. I bet it has complications like thr hip thing.

Also, getting too many surgeries is just bad in general, really.

Although maybe some other posters have more experience on that matter

Lol athletes from a certain sport get that surgery, but it's top secret so don't tell anyone. Shhhhh

i'm struggling to think which sport that would be an advantage in... maybe cycling?

youre probably gonna have to bite the bullet and fly to america

Wait they get it regularly? I know it's basically the same as what they do if your clavicle is broken, but

You are smart. And right. that is really hidden knowledge now. Very few people know it. And nobody talks about it. But it's true. Only at the highest levels.

My left clavicle was broken when I was younger... I wonder if this would even work for me since it got all big in the spot

Okay?
>they're
Hmmm and who is "they" huh? Interesting inferences user.

do you not know how hrt works how did you get here go back

thanks for the tip user

It's not fuckint FAIR

and what do you think hrt does retard

it's exceedingly dangerous, so many horror stories of people not being able to lift a carton of juice from the fridge afterwards. please be aware and be safe fellow transfolks

HRT makes this a non-issue.

Obviously a chud LARP trying to scare tranners away from surgeries that'll make them pass better. You guys are pretty easy to spot, you're not nearly as clever as you think you are.

Lazy fucking bait
Its literally the same thing they do to athletes when they break their clavicle

I had it. It has very low chances of complications because it is a very common surgery outside of the case of shortening. The worst possible complication would be a failure of the bone to re bond but that can be fixed with a bone graft from a rib and shouldn't happen at all if your surgeon is smart. Eppley uses double plates which makes complications even more rare. Clavicle shortening was almost as life changing as ffs for me.

This is a lie. Even if the bone failed to grow back together you would still have more mobility than that. Most broken collar bones aren't even treated with surgery for this reason.

How much does it cost?