Why don’t I have a relatively not-fat, post-top surgery FTM boyfriend?

Why don’t I have a relatively not-fat, post-top surgery FTM boyfriend?

Attached: 5369E23B-86B3-427E-AA03-8BE84DD905BB.jpg (827x976, 163.27K)

Why are ftms so ugly

>Toothpaste flag
Every time

This one is cute

It looks like a dyke cosplaying as an anime boy

He just looks like one of those tiktok guys imo

T.. that’s the point. I want the fujomaxxing aesthetic and for some reason only FTMs get it right.

Though I wouldn’t say he looks like a lesbian. I think you are, as the kids say, coping and seething

All trannies are ugly. Why do you think they do it, their looks are just a reflection of their ugly soul that would mutilate their own body like they do.

He’s cute

Attached: 18DABBC2-6FC8-4235-A250-2E10E7BA3DED.jpg (828x1434, 186.52K)

No
She just looks like an average butch dyke with an yaoi fetish, absolutely nothing about her says "man"

Twink hons are cute

If you think that’s unrealistic for guys I really wanna know where you live that boys aged 13-18 look like wide-chested masculine chads. I see guys that look like picrel all the time only without the anime aesthetic.

This tiktok guy passes to me and makes me hard. I’m gay, so anything that makes me hard is a man.

Quite a hopefuel

All the seethe ITT caused by the fujochad

Just want a boyfriend goddamnit. I’m lonely. Actually I just wanna escape from my job and the last year of college and I really am just depressed. Is this fembrained

wanting to die is fembrained but having career anxiety is malebrained so it evens out

>I’m gay
No you're not

No it's all malebrained

I can be your fujo bj desu :3

Based then

Your name reminds me of picrel, which is hot. Let me roachify you

Attached: 973C8AAA-E73A-47A2-9913-9835D3E89161.jpg (4096x1627, 1.05M)