Any other lgbtanons here into black metal? :)

Any other lgbtanons here into black metal? :)

Attached: ezgif-2-1ac5f3ace3.jpg (640x637, 95.14K)

also off topic. but i think dr pepper is underrated, or at least overhated

no but I listen to korn and system of a down, oh and I watch metalocalypse haha so trve metvl \m/

i despise korn with every inch of my fucking being. soad are alright though

also what's metalocalypse?

i'm into blackgaze :)

I like harsh noise and digital hardcore, does that count?
Big agree op Dr pepper is the goat

i wanna make fun of you but i also love blackgaze. it's pm my guilty pleasure :3
im thirsting so hard for dr pepper rn you have no idea. your genres aren't metal but you're cool for liking digital hardcore

aw man, i was hoping for a few more replies. shame there doesn't seem to be many kvlt lgbtanons :((

Biting on an epic bait

adult swim cartoon just watch it faggot it's hilarious and you'll appreciate the kvltvre

it's easy b8 because it's true I'm an overgrown mall metal alt kid (like I still am even after trooning out I'm having a KoRn and NIN day today very malebrained uwu), I can't stand like 90% of the metal I've heard but end up really liking the remainder a lot especially if it escapes the tyranny of the blastbeat or blends in some idm/breakcore stuff

aw cmon man, i only like being called slurs in the bedroom, not by anonymous internet strangers :(

oh holy shit its the
>BRUTAL.
meme dude

told you, and he is fucking brutal I'm literally him irl
also like sorry for calling you a fag but welcome to Any Forums? first day?

I used to be, but I don't have interests anymore desu

no i've been called a fag(got) multiple times lol, just thought this board would be less liberal with the use of the slur. the way you write reminds me of someone i know in person who i had/have a massive crush on. they were my first love kek. you wouldn't happen to be british would you?

anhedonia amirite :(

aw, no I am (very) amerifat

the only metal band i listen to is boris lol idk who else to listen to
do people hate dr pepper i love dr pepper wtf >:((

ig

i like your sympathetic
>aw
very compassionate :) As I said, you're like him, so if I knew you irl I'd probably fall in love with you too

Got a lot of black metal records, so yes. Xasthur, Festung, Kaevum and Vril a listen to a lot

very nice and cool :)