Molestation leads to increase chance in homosexuality. were any of you molested as a child

molestation leads to increase chance in homosexuality. were any of you molested as a child

Attached: 282324.jpg (225x350, 18.22K)

No

no

can safely say i wasnt

I don't want to talk about it...

no, but an older girl let me finger her once when I was little it was awesome

no

I used to dress like a girl to deal with dysphoria as a child and I was molested when I got caught. Don't know how that fits into your dumb theory op

look up studies on abusive/ non existent relation ships with fathers. The majority of lgbt were not diddled but they certainly have daddy issues

how about you stop pretending people are corrupted to be gay? fuck off.

>why do fathers who want their kids to be masculine not get along with their faggy children?

its cyclical family trauma, the dad spergs out as was the way of his forefathers and the child doesn't relate with the father figure. Its some jungian shit I can't intellectualize properly but yeah.

No

When I was a young teenager I wished someone would molest and rape me, but no one ever did. I even went alone to places where there was rumoured to be gay pedophiles, but there was nobody there.
I ended up being a virgin until I transitioned, and that was consensual. In hindsight, I'm really glad I was never sexually assaulted, and I'm much more cautious nowadays. My mind was fucked up back then.

>molestation leads to increase chance in homosexuality.
source?

Correlation causation being confused

Many such cases

i wasn't

No

i was circumcised, i'm pretty sure having your penis mutilated counts as sexual molestation.

nope. just hypersexual since I was very young.

no