Do people like this really belong in our "community"?

do people like this really belong in our "community"?
idk, i just don't want to share the same label as these creatures and it makes me upset that i am grouped together with them

Attached: file.png (640x853, 506.77K)

You are worse than them though. Not only are you not a real woman but your also bitter. Atleast the hon is smiling, their taking a photo in their bathroom. If they were pretty you'd have retards ask for their discord/Twitter handle.

i honestly just hate ugly people and if i could i would legalize the brutal torture and murder of them all. i cant be the only one who feels this way.

You are right to feel that way about them.

Delusional

do people like this really belong in our "community"?
idk, i just don't want to share the same label as these creatures and it makes me upset that i am grouped together with them

Attached: EBX7b68WsAYIYWO.jpg (675x900, 91.33K)

I'm not delusional they are ugly. But if being ugly was a crime half this board would be in jail. Stop throwing rocks from your glasshouse retard.

It should be a crime, punished by forced exercise and diet.

Based

I mog all these fat hons so hard, in the blinding light of the sheer harshness and repulsive masculine aura I exude from my body and my very posts they are as nothing

Why am associated with the likes of this. I hate it.

Attached: 1645683801607.jpg (768x1024, 92.07K)

GOD DAMN! How the fuck is that even possible lmao. Reminds me of victorian bustle caricatures

This can't be real WTF

it's some kind of fetish thing adjacent to bbw. i don't remember the name.
i'm unironically into fat hons though so yes they belong here.

There I fix it,
See she’s just fine

Attached: B93EEC03-A15A-40C1-8D9F-E7C244B7E5E5.jpg (640x476, 65.46K)

Your "movement" would face little to no opposition if you'd just aggressively filter creatures like in pic related. You expect me to give a fuck about that thing's pronouns? It's fucking harrowing to look at. If you were the legion of QT femboiz you pretend to be, nobody would have a problem with you.

Don't believe me? Check out Thailand.

Pretty true and based to say user

she's literally me

fat ass bitch

Nothing but based

Honestly we just need more research into trutrans, like just design an mri or rational scientific test to detect transgenderism and weed out the weirdos, trendies, rapists, and gremlins. Then at least when shit like op’s pic shows up or trans people enter sports we have a legit qualifier to say yeah they need to do this, leave them alone.

Yeah..
You guys are ugly and don’t try to be pretty,hiding you laziness and lack of female brain to help you with it behind “wooo why should I wear make up wooo it’s the patriarchy that tells me to shave woooo why should I take care of my hair or lose weight woooo ..why isn’t anybody into me woooo transphobic ARRRRR”

Nobody cares about tranners besides a small minority of no lifes.
But we don’t like cringy delusional people.

of course it's not real dummy

Americans are so entitled they think they should be entitled to changing genders and being deemed attractive lol:
It’s actually like the incels who think a cute gf should be their due lol

>it's actually like the incels....
you're getting there, one last dot to connect

If they’re queer they belong to the community. I’m gay and I might not get invested in the community but I am a part of it. The person in your pic is ugly af but they’re one of us