How is your relationship with your father going fellow /tttt/ers

how is your relationship with your father going fellow /tttt/ers

Attached: kaszpirowski.jpg (1140x641, 44.48K)

fine i guess. neither of us like each other and hes shitty about me being trans.

Great, we are very close.

since I came out he's gone from ignoreing and never interacting with me, to basicly the same but now he says "I love you" once in a while. it feels a little hollow and I think he now realises out of all the male role-models and father-figgures ive had, he was never one of them. mom's as loving and close as ever these days though, I think since my sister is realy butch and boyish shes excited to at least in a way have an actual feminine daughter to relate to

Attached: 1654063155362.jpg (382x478, 17.75K)

We don't speak. Mostly because we're so estranged. When I visited him one summer and came out he wouldn't take his eyes off the road. Super awkward. Now I guess he's cool with it. He called me by my new name when talking to his new gf/fiance. He still hasn't seen me since pre transition 4 years ago so it might shock him.

Really good, when I was outed he stood by my side against my mom. He's paying for my healthcare & we still watch trains & build models together like the autists we are

Dysfunctional but otherwise fine.

Really well. He's always said he loves me, but it's only been within the last few years that he's said he's proud of me. We eat lunch together every week, and a couple times a week I'll drop by his house after work and we'll sit in the living room and chat about stuff.

5 years after coming out to him and him pretending to support me, he finally admitted that he's actually ashamed of me because I'm trans. That was back in December, and I haven't talked with him since. My mother and sister stopped talking to him long before I did(he was/is abusive), and now he's managed to lose the last person in his family who still cared about him even a little bit.

It could be better.

I view my dad as two separate guys. The goofy fun loving wild man who was an actual father to me and then the raging monster who abused me.

My dad physically abused me for most of my life but around the time I was 18-19 he pretty much mellowed out. Got therapy and is working through some stuff over his abandonment issues having been adopted as a baby. Plus he’s older now so my dad is more of the goofy history loving dad nowawadays even apologized for the abuse.

It’s really hard for me to get past the trauma even though he is genuinely changing and things are bit strained cause he still doesn’t really respect or accept the fact I’m trans. But I’m happy for him that he’s growing as a person and that my little sister will never have to suffer like I did.

He's still recovering from an accident he had mentally, but I think he barely recognizes as I noticed he stares a lot more at me with a blank expression. He was also homophobic, but when I came out to my family he seemed not to care. Perhaps because there's more going on and my sexuality/gender is basically one of the least things to care now to them

Other than that, he's pretty strict, abusive at times as he berates and hits me at times, not now anymore, but when I shower at night he yells I need to get out after few minutes. Guess he's a control freak. I think he barely tolerates me, desu.

tldr our relationship sucks

I killed him, or rather let him die.
he had a heart attack and i waited until i was sure he was dead before i called the ambulance.

dreaming of

I transitioned and he still doesn't want me, his other daughter cut contact with him and I'm here ready to finally have a relationship with my dad but he's not interested ig

We on Any Forums, tf you think goofy mothafucka

My dad actually is/was pretty great for me being a male, and as I am a repressor I have huge concerns about coming out ever because of him.
He is also quite homo- and transphobic but all he says is actually
>if they're happy let them live their lifes but don't indoctrinate our children
>and stuff

I am really very very concerned about him... If not dissapointing him I would never hesitate to transition as my mother is ultra lovely and she probably would support me no matter what

its really good right now but im not out to him yet and im kind of nervous about it
my brother who used to be his favorite is a crackhead burnout now so ive become the object of his projections of his youth, talking about how much he admires me for "being my own man (lol) and knowing what's best for myself"

im cautiously optimistic because he seems to really respect my individuality but also worried because he makes tranny jokes sometimes

Attached: ima go watch bobs burgers.png (296x72, 51.27K)

OP here just being curious as mine isn't clear yet

elaborate senpai

godawful

>relationship

Attached: D4A6730D-ADDD-4E87-81F0-984E17E5FA71.jpg (1161x2014, 98.38K)

it's nice

He says there's always an extra conductor hat user :)