Am I really a bdd passoid or am I justified to feel this pit in my stomach?

Am I really a bdd passoid or am I justified to feel this pit in my stomach?

Attached: CC7F41E3-2AF1-4040-B86B-F06A2F348AD7.jpg (1031x2222, 825.58K)

bdd passoid fr fr

If you look at that pic and see anything other than a cis woman, you need some serious help.

please deworm your brain

go in peace and never come back to this website again

before it's too late

Clean your room and maybe you would pass

I took this pic a couple days ago, my room is clean now. I cleaned it before my bf came over.

You're a horrible person but you pass as a not too ugly woman

How am I a horrible person? For posting a picture of my self? Or what…?

I've seen you drinking hon blood

What the fuck does that even mean?!?

Passoids are cruel so it checks out

You know what it means, I'm not giving you any of my blood even if you play dumb

>seeks attention online
>feminine body
>feminine face
>feminine hair
>messy room with no bedframeand the fucking astrology poster

yeah you pass as female

you look like Contra if she passed. so you're def a bdd passoid if your think you dont pass and a dummy if you think you arent pretty

Actually, what the fuck is y’all’s problem

Didn’t need to be called out like that but fair enough.

you needed to be. stop being neurotic. you pass, that's something so few trannies get. you are young, started young, pass, look good etc and you are still on this shithole being miserable and neurotic about how you look. you have something very valuable that tons of people want but never get and you aren't even enjoying it or proud of yourself and that's unpleasant to see and very unlikable.

I wish I look somewhat close to this
where the no cap

Attached: happy_munch.png (387x498, 84.42K)

She's literally just pretending, this is a routine she does for attention. You're letting her suck your blood rn

Clean the cum off of your mirror and then maybe you would pass

kek

what an evil bitch. i hate passoids so much. so mean to people like her.

Stop fucking making up conspiracies about me to invalidate my own fucking issues, jerks.

ok maybe it was unfair of me to assume that about you. but please you pass really well and are beautiful, be content with this and enjoy your life as a true version of yourself, it's frustrating to see people who could be happy not be happy

I'm sure you have issues but your attention seeking behavior is a separate thing, and you just use your issues to excuse it. You're literally like a leech or a tick or something

They're saying you're like an emotional vampire

what if I know bdd passoids do this for attention but I still compliment them because I like making people feel good and I know that they still need it even if they have it better than most troons?

That's okay, I just want you to be aware that you're dealing with a succubus