/mtfg/ - monday to friday general

last episode:

Attached: 1500414456942.jpg (1500x1064, 226.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/en/users/14707888/artworks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ok

Ugh, have to get ready for work.

:(

snew

Good girl, it's making you stronger. One day you'll have the power to destroy all your enemies and be a beautiful trad wife.

Yeaaah... When no one seems as special as they were it kinda changes your attitude on things but I kinda just hope my old fp dies horribly too

Man that picture is beautiful.

I fucking love how they made the glow of the gas station lights on the wet pavement.

i want to start sucking people off to make them feel better i think my levels are finally correct and im finally a woman
made it

Jesus christ, is that a drawing? It looks like a painting. It's fucking gorgeous.

So should I take .07 every 7 or 10 days?
I want to have enough e to keep me from masculinizing but I want as high T as I can get
I need energy and penis power

rapist

7 days. I'm guessing someone suggested 10 so that you would take .1 ml instead of trying to eyeball .07.

Are you getting injections to break up the scar tissue?
ok so I jerk off every day on just mono therapy injections and at some point I developed a bit of an upward curve too
I'm worried now it'll get worse and worse over the years or if it'll stay this level forever
Shit makes me want to quit

finally a neet again uwu

Attached: ExGiF4qWEAMqRhh.png (600x600, 193.18K)

the artist who made it owns. picrel is another one of their works (and a personal favourite of mine); it's so stupidly pretty and cozy and perfect and i want to be there as her on that laptop booting up fedora or something
pixiv.net/en/users/14707888/artworks
(s)new

Attached: 65204496_p0.png (1900x1070, 1.71M)

You don't need T to be that high to continue using your penis. Penis works at 50 ng/ml. My penis continues to work at a natural ~50 ng/ml. You don't want high T anyway. And trust me, you will be able to be physically fit with low T.

My concern is low test contributing to peyronie's long term, if my dick gets any more curved my life is over and also it hurts

Oh wow, the fucking glare on the window from the light. That's fucking amazing.

1-3 femboy
4-6 perma girlmode and go though with it
7-9 detroon(still femboy)
0 Die instantly

Attached: FHHc4L8aQAERIjB.jpg (2046x2048, 1001.99K)

no more paigey wagey

i had already broken up with her once for 6 months. when she had me add her back i was more or less already over her and i caught feelings again when we started talking. i guess i just already developed the move on part of my brain before i left her this time. i would have kept trying to make things work but i am just so traumatized by the things that happened between us i cant be comfortable around her anymore

no more cleaning dogshit out of cagie either
i cleaned out like 30 kennels today and most had either piss or shit or both

rip fren

oh no!

I have decided that any further repressing of my gender will prolly kill me. However, i used to post in /repgen/ a bunch. Does that mean i should come to this thread when i wanna overshare with strangers? I dont know the procedure here.

Attached: 05t-hXufSqtfydMWx6tKf6lxXgpU1m23Pn4FuknfViQ3GOAwkw_Ggg4ht7mBKQgeK3KoLAMjwmEWk2zBJUkb02ymI4hU99ncE0NuGE3QcH4uBebCJBe4QUN4j6BUEqKb.png (2725x3169, 596.47K)

yes but this time instead of calling you a tranny they'll call you a hon

Attached: 1476816514708.jpg (800x900, 358.06K)

*looks it up*
Oh wow, that sucks. I'd just abandon that thing personally.

dog died cat died kat died
xqcL

Peace at last.

Yeah I'm thinking about quitting idk

Rolling.

Nah, i mean cut your dick off.

oh bruh my penis looks like this when it gets hard lol

Snewfeet.

The problem is the loop de loop really robs you of penetrating leverage.

good evening frems

not that severe though maybe 10-15 degrees curved? might just be normal
prostate easier to hit though if youre topping males

lost the dick

henlo :3

Wish I were prettier and post-op and with bigger boobs.

:/

I wish we lived near each other so i could take you out for lunch.