I want to go on HRT but I'm too scared to tell my doctor and go to a gender therapist and too poor to DIY...

I want to go on HRT but I'm too scared to tell my doctor and go to a gender therapist and too poor to DIY. I don't think I'll ever pass but it'll make me look prettier and that's enough desu. I know I'll regret this in a few years maximum but I feel helpless to do otherwise. I couldn't handle anyone finding out. It's really over.

Attached: images (2).jpg (543x565, 15.62K)

>too poor to DIY
injections are literally $2-$3/month

do you have any idea the kinda shit doctors see regularly? I promise your dysphoria is the least wierd thing theyve seen that week, probably that day

I've heard DIY is expensive in my country but tbhon I don't know anything about it. I'm sorry. I'm just scared

Post country

Vials through otokonoko pharmaceuticals are $65 and one vial can last you over two years if you dose it enough to get you 150pg/ml trough levels.

Australia
But I'll also have to get blood work which will be scary...

I live in australia, I DIY'd by buying otokonoko vials and I took private bloods for a while, once that was too expensive i just went to a doctor and said "hey im on estrogen, i need bloods please" and they'll ask a few questions but they'll pretty much have to give you bloods that are bulk billed.
Doctors dont really care, they just wanna see you not drop dead and die

But what if I begin looking too feminine and people ask why?

Like what if I have big tits? The women in my family have DD's aaah I won't be able to hide it and everyone will know and think I'm a freak and laugh at me

Can someone convince me it's worth it, where are the groomers when you need them? I really want to do it but the consequences are so severe. Although in a few years it won't matter and I'll have a shittier make body instead of a nicer more feminine one. hELP.. I can't do this in my own

you can either start now, and maybe embarass yourself a little. or wait, and hate yourself forever. you clearly want to start hrt, especialy since youre unironiy begging for somone to "groom" you. its pretty clear this is what you want

Attached: 1654225335270.jpg (338x300, 73.04K)

Say you got a good skin care routine
Sports bra and oversized hoodie. I could hide my C cup tits and 99% of trannies don't get above that. It's worth it, I promise.

just do it user. start now or you'll regret it when you still want to start it years from now.

just do it user. start now or you'll regret it when you still want to start it years from now. repping does not work.

4am is a good time for impulse buying some hrt, otokos good people.
then go to sleep O_o (after you buy)

What do I need? If I have it here physically it'll be easy to start

Vials now, then check hrtgen for the gauges of needles you need and so forth
You have some time before it gets to you, anything other than hrt can be shipped very quickly.

peole are fucking dumb and wont assume you're on hrt, and if they do then they'll probably forget about it
also its nearly 5 am go to bed

Okay I'll try to order it tomorrow ig it's too late to research rn. I hope so anyway
I can't sleep ,_, I've been in bed since 9pm. I have to wake up in a few hours

Theres nothing you need to research for buying a vial

Doesn't HRT make you more emotional too? I can hardly hide that as it is and I'm not on HRT. I cry at the slightest thing

yea, but that may also make you feel better. but be prepared for a lot of crying, especialy if you arentnin a greatvplace mentaly, you'll get it all out soon enough

What vials do I need? Idk anything and I'm stupid and scared

go with cyp instead of valerate but only if you've got the spare change for the difference.
not a huge deal which one you pick

I already cry a lot lmao, I cried playing Zelda yesterday because Link had to leave his childhood friend and it was sad

Wtff I need Bitcoin and I don't even know what vials do or are desu

oh dang you really are new at this
check this out tomorrow
you need to go to sleep
i do too

Gn ty for trying to help me

see you around ig gnite