Guys help!

i cant figure out if conservatives like me or not

Attached: F988CCA6-EA4E-41A8-B4D7-FA14753FE425.jpg (828x485, 256.42K)

>black democrats
kek

classic

>intersectionality isn't retarded
>we should hold the lgbt community accountable for their racism but not hold the black community accountable for their homophobia and transphobia

Attached: hatecrime by race.png (1200x675, 160.4K)

So it's basically 54:46, meaning nearly 50:50 statistically speaking, of conservatives who think greater acceptance of trans people is bad.

its 50/50 of whether they will hate your existence or tolerate it
none of them actually like us

it's important to remember that neither of these graphs matter a ton because mist normal people arent affilated with a party. how much democrats like you doesnt matter because most people arent democrats, how much republicans hate you doesnt matter because most people arent republicans. the opinion of the fence-sitters and centrists is the danger-zone....

still less transphobic than white republicans. twitter was right this time

I'm conservative, and I like you.

false

>the flag

I think the issue here is that it doesn't matter what people think of you, me or anyone else. Sexuality shouldn't ever have become political. Every generation that passes becomes more and more accepting of different life styles, but no one wants to feel that they are under attack or to feel that they are being forced to accept something or someone. I think we should all just quietly live our lives how we wish and not worry about other people's opinions. To put so much pressure on acceptance will just cause anger and animosity. You can't force acceptance,it must come naturally and it is. For what it is worth, I am str8, male, Christian (no particular sub type), I am neither Democrat (who's racist, sexiest, and power-driven ideologies I abhor), or Republican (who I deem weak, incompetent, insincere and outdated) and I do not hate you or any other person for their Sexuality. I just want to live. I just want you to live. I want peace. Love who you want, be who you want and permit everyone else to do the same. Peace.

Conservative chasers are just repressing transbians, they're not tru-chasers.

>just accept being discriminated against and being disowned
why are people who dont belong to any minority groups so braindead and lacking of empathy

GENDER ISNT SEXUALITY YOU FUCKING RETARD
god why are cis people so fucking stupid

No one cares about holding lgbtqpxyz accountable. They want creepy failed males to stay away from them.

t. angry pedo

Not what I said. I said to do as everyone does, which is just live your life. Of course there are some people who will discriminate against you. Everyone goes through that sometimes. I am discriminated against from time to time, too. Especially in today's society,but we have to rise above those who hate us and not allow it to rule our lives.

>why are people who dont belong to any minority groups so braindead and lacking of empathy
You aren't hated or discriminated against nearly as much as a trans person. Get out tourist.

Gender is your physical sex. Sexuality is what gender you are attracted to ie male/female, female/female, male/male or any other combination. I know the difference. It isn't my intention to offend anyone. Maybe you misunderstood my overall message. Try not to get hung up on the particulars. Bottom line is that I don't hate you. I want to live my life peacefully and I'd love it if everyone could do likewise.

Why do you want any certain political party to like you. There's gonna be ride or die niggas and bitches that will come and go in your life and honestly that's the best you can hope for, who gives a shit about if motherfuckers thats dick riding you like you or not, thats their problem not yours.

a lot of black democrats are only democrats because repubilcans hate them

>Gender is your physical sex
no, dumbass, thats what SEX is

No, I won't. You do not know me or my circumstances. I have fought my demons and won. Just because I am not trans doesn't mean that I haven't been through hardships. You do not know what I had to face in my life or how big those things in my life were. Don't dismiss me just because you think I have been less discriminated against than you. Every one of us can coexist, but this anger needs to be resolved. I don't hate you or people like you. Just live life. It doesn't last forever.