Are you single Any Forums? If so why are you single? is it your personality? Or is there any other reasons?

Are you single Any Forums? If so why are you single? is it your personality? Or is there any other reasons?

Attached: sus but not cis.png (750x1000, 1.15M)

im quite beautiful and passable but have severe mental illness that makes me rly insecure and isolated. tons of people are interested in me and i get hit on every day but i get anxiety and anxiety and run away every time. im trying to work on it and am dating 3 diff ppl right now but i havent let any of them touch me yet.

I'm single and have been for over a decade because I'm a fucking psychopath and not fit for interpersonal relationships of any kind

After breaking up with my fiance, I realized that I'm fundamentally flawed and not made for relationships because of my BPD. I've done DBT and I've been going to therapy for years, and I'm still a nightmare to be in a relationship with and I still always leave people worse off. As a result, I'm a voluntarily celibate.

Attached: 1609478821033.jpg (1620x1620, 948.01K)

>im quite beautiful and passable but have severe mental illness

I think it because I was never "taught" how to have friends or hold relationships, or was never raised in an environment where that info was visible. I've been very lonely all my life, and my parents were stone statues, so maybe it comes from that. Or maybe because I'm ugly af

I have no interest in forming relationships right now, and even if I did it would be a bad idea because I know I would make for a shitty partner (I've got lots of shit wrong with my brain and I don't want to burden anyone with that).

Many such cases!

Due to retarded nonverbal nature of making relationships and low percentage of gay men the chances of me dating somebody irl are very slim. On the other hand, I have enough dignity left to not promote myself like a product on dating sites.

I also have a massive crush on one guy and would feel insincere both to myself and the potential partner since I still love him.

>I was never "taught" how to have friends or hold relationships
You might be autistic, neurotypical people don't need to learn how to make friends or have relationships with others, they just know it innately.

I am single. When I was younger I had a serious but bad relationship that made me paranoid about trusting people. After it was over I had lots of casual sex, but later I got into a relationship where I realized that the other person actually cared about me and I cared about them. Right at the moment where things should have progressed to a next level I panicked and cut it off. I had some more casaul sex encounters after that, but it was like something was just missing inside of me. I have abandoned seeking casual sex, and I have blown off the few people who have expressed interest in me. I am lonely and horny all the time, so you'd think I would act differently about it, but here I am just getting older and less attractive without doing anything about it.

I don’t care enough about relationships to actively seek them out. I’ve had a few girlfriends before but see no need to go searching for a partner rather than letting it happen naturally. Generally people who hit on me happen to be people I am not interested in dating because I am not drawn to their personalities.

I'm single because I've never approached anyone and don't really even know how. I just feel to anxious and awkward

it sucks bcuz lots of women get to be the hot kind of crazy and have tons of fun but some of us r stuck just being the kind of crazy where it's impossible to be functional in life

I guess I am just not ready yet after a long string of relationships. Also, most relationships seem like LARPs to me. I get the need for companionship but being all lovey dovey seems almost childish and undeveloped.

>am dating 3 diff ppl right now
like online?

let me rewrite what I wrote.
For me to make new relationships and keeping them requires me to put 100% of my will and energy, and I have very little energy and almost no will. And I just believe that maybe people have a secret trick or something, because from my perspective them creating new bonds and friends seems so easy and natural, while for me its like a constant battle.

1. Yes
2. Yes
3. Pretty much just my personality, I'm in great shape, I look decent, I have a respectable job, but I have BPD among other issues

>hot and crazy
Nah, just you kek. Personally, I prefer stable women

>Are you single?
Yes, never had a bf/gf before.

>If so why are you single?
No idea. I always have been shy, then social anxiety and depression hit me like a truck when I was 13 and I never really recovered from it. I also have autism, which just adds more dirt.
I only admitted to one person ever I had a crush on, it was even online, they were taken already but we stayed good friends.
I never tried dating apps, I feel awkward using that.

If I have immense trouble making friends, then getting someone to love is even harder. Even being bi and not bad looking (although I often feel bad about my appearance) I still don't have success, and apparently got a resting bitch face as well. It sucks. I'd love getting a bf/gf, even if it may be awkward for the other person I have never experienced any of it. But right now, it's not a too big of a desire.

Makes me sound so pure, honestly.

The one that hurts me the most is that I'm not ambitious and don't care about money other than having enough to not starve etc.
I'm not really attractive either to overcome that flaw.

no. its easy to get tinder matches n stuff when ur an attractive woman, even if ur trans. i got my heart broken onlnie once and would never do that again.