Always sit to pee

>always sit to pee
>masturbate by grinding against hand on the bed, laying down, fully clothed
Are these really red flags?

Attached: F53ADEE6-AE5B-427B-8A18-3B07F5C7529C.jpg (300x235, 13.69K)

Abnormal early masturbation experiences are indicators of being trans. Doing butt stuff before regular masturbation and humping being the two most common.

All that sounds mostly totally almost normal to me.

bullshit.... right?

RIGHT??

wow maybe i really am a true tranny. i really hope that public school teachers are grooming the faggy kids because im surprised i never had to go to the hospital with some of the things i put in my butt before i was able to get a dildo

It's not studied fact or anything, it's just what I've observed with talking to cis people and talking to trans people.

Idk i just whacked my penis and discovered masturbation that way

> 2 incredibly fembrained behaviors
keep taking your pills alice, they're working

how the fuck, this shit made me cry...

god i need positive social interaction. I cried when my father said "I dont think your SUPER lazy" because im that desperate lol. ok bye im done now.

man up, you're acting like such a cringe foid

sorry daddy

>Doing butt stuff before regular masturbation and humping
it was definitely a year or two of grinding against my bed and sticking my finger up my butt when it was clean before I had to learn how to jack it properly from a fucking book lol

Attached: 1633737709311.png (275x92, 3.44K)

>Abnormal early masturbation experiences are indicators of being trans.
Sure

>Doing butt stuff before regular masturbation and humping being the two most common.
Who the fuck's first thought for masturbation is to jam something in their ass? How the hell do you even learn that jamming stuff in your ass is pleasurable before realizing you can cum with your dick?

>i want to be a girl
>girls masturbate by putting things inside them
>im gonna put something inside me
also like i dont see anyone talking about this on this board, but did any one else masturbate with inguinal canals (muffing)?

fembrain is wild

>>masturbate by grinding against hand on the bed, laying down, fully clothed
fuck i actually do this a lot and it feels better weirdly wtf

anything with a handle was not safe

wait are you fucking serious

i mean im already on estrogen but this explains a lot

I didn't realize fingering your ass was not the normal way to masturbate until high school

>>girls masturbate by putting things inside them
Who the fuck learns that before learning to masturbate? Where the fuck did you go to school Chicago where girls are getting knocked up at 9 years old? My first time masturbating was rubbing my dick with a pencil and cumming not realizing what I was even doing at the time.

idfk i was weird i learned about sex through wikipedia. i knew that i could theoretically grab my penis but i didnt like to do it