What does this image make you feel?

what does this image make you feel?

Attached: FUQh6zhUEAEFLbB.jpg (2048x1152, 175.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

civiqs.com/documents/Civiqs_DailyKos_monthly_banner_book_2022_04_8fnq3j.pdf
splcenter.org/news/2022/06/01/poll-finds-support-great-replacement-hard-right-ideas
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Great argument for trans separatism.

Indifferent bc I knew most of this

pretty much what was expected honestly

Trans folks should live in a matrix seperate from cis people

Happy I’m not american

how are old men so based?

why can I only find this mentioned alongside things like the "replacement theory" nutjobs? hmmmmm

Without a source it means nothing to me.

Makes me feel like I should move to a senior community in Maine.

What is the data and methodology of the study and the source of it?

Here's a different one for comparison
civiqs.com/documents/Civiqs_DailyKos_monthly_banner_book_2022_04_8fnq3j.pdf

Attached: civiqs1.jpg (1598x1708, 892.94K)

is literally from the SPLC
splcenter.org/news/2022/06/01/poll-finds-support-great-replacement-hard-right-ideas

Based younger men

Why are Boomercrats so based?

Okay so it's saying right wingers hate trannies. we already knew that? please post the link next time you make a thread like this first

like there's hope for the future.

>In recent months, especially, the hard right of the GOP has carried out a sustained attack on the rights of transgender people, introducing anti-trans legislation largely aimed at banning gender-affirming care and preventing children from participating in sports on teams that conform to their gender identity. Often, lawmakers and anti-trans activists sell their efforts under the guise that they are “protecting children”—a fearmongering claim that has no basis in reality, but one that has long been used by the anti-LGBTQ movement to deny equal rights to people of all sexual orientations and gender identities.

>A majority of Americans agree that transgender discrimination is a problem that needs to be addressed (52%). However, our survey results also make it clear that the fearmongering rhetoric of the hard right has impacted the opinions of many Americans and, especially, those on the right. When we asked respondents if they believed transgender people are a threat to children, 30% overall agreed — including 23% of Democrats, 39% of Republicans, and 27% of independents. The number of people who agreed that transgender people “are trying to indoctrinate children into their lifestyle” was far higher, but only among Republicans and independents — 63% and 39%, respectively, who agreed.

>The term “gender ideology” is widespread on the right, and generally refers to a belief that LGBTQ people are a threat to children and families and that men and women should adhere to “traditional” notions of masculinity and femininity. The term is used regularly on Fox News and by hard-right figures like Donald Trump, who recently said at a rally, “With their extremist sex and gender ideology, the Democrat Party is waging war on reality, war on science, war on children, war on women.” Overall, 49% of people said they believe gender ideology has corrupted American culture, including 34% of Democrats, 72% of Republicans, and 45% of Independents.

oh I see OP is trying to be incendiary
thanks for sharing
:)

Again there's literally nothing surprising here, republicans hate trannies, everyone knows that

Attached: 1648267072003.png (585x682, 344.88K)

>children
just don't be a pedo and there is no problem, stop defending pedo groomers and no one would have a problem. leave the kids alone AND THERE WOULD BE NO PROBLEM!

Reminder when poltards say "EVERYONE HATES TRANNIES WE'RE ALL GONNA FUCKING KILL YOU" they're just talking about those in their political bubble

i fucking hate young dem women. ltierally 0% said they dont know, they always haveto ahve an opinion on everything
fuck you all go die

Your country is less progressive

What problem? The right wing hating trannies like they always did?
You stay away from kids yourself and sending them to conversion therapy, how about that?
Where did you get the information that we're "defending pedo groomers"? Tucker Carlson? Nick Fuentes?

Conversion therapy and pedo grooming are both wrong and should not be done. I hated it in the "jesus camp" days and I hate it in the "drag queen story hour" time we are in now.

you retards care about drag queens so fucking much
was it because someone on twitter told you to care about it?