I've noticed a lot of people on here have social hangups and care deeply about what other people think about them

I've noticed a lot of people on here have social hangups and care deeply about what other people think about them.

Why can't you be like this guy and give 0 fucks about the opinions of others and just be happy with yourself?

Attached: 1595016068190.png (218x182, 43.88K)

i want to suck his penis

Attached: LOL_KAMI.webm (1334x750, 2.52M)

That’s hardcore Miley

>why can't introverts will themselves into being extroverts
none of that is willpower based retard

It has nothing to do with any of that retard.
It's not about will.
Just like, stop caring, hahahaha nigga close the screen.

>Why can't you be like this guy and give 0 fucks about the opinions of others and just be happy with yourself?
I thought he didn't post anything since he got doxxed

It’s not an introvert vs extrovert thing it’s a self confidence thing retard. You can be confident and still reserved, doing what you want

He is black and I am not

it's like telling you to have a bigger penis, or be taller...

Op posted a giga-extrovert as his example. Wtf flag is that btw?

>Why can't you be like this guy and give 0 fucks about the opinions of others and just be happy with yourself?
Because if I were to beeee myself, I would almost certainly lose everyone I love.

Nah nigga just like stop caring. Whys that hard?

god I wish but my mother and the society I grew up in brainwashed me into thinking I HAD to perform in a very specific way in order to be seen as "professional" so I can do things like "make money" and "not die"

Ay yo I feel you little nigga.
But you only get one life so fashtag yolo that shit or youll regret it 4 real

He's literally an autist schizoid that will never achieve anything above NEETdom lol, he won't even experience success in his political aims. Man's fucking retarded, that's why

>He's literally an autist schizoid that will never achieve anything above NEETdom

You just described the majority of people here except he's having fun and you all want to die.

Because of genetics, life experience, some of grow up as introverts as a defense mechanism, all things they don't teach in potato retardo American education system.

its alright the dissident right still has not figured out that they would get a lot farther with just one far right equivalent of karl marx, soros, or bezos than they would with 10000000 closeted autist neets

Would trade all of these retard schizo bodybuilders for just one competent figure in the movement

Right wing ideology revolves around nature and natural hierarchy. Capitalism as naturally developed personal commerce and fundamental hierarchy. You don't need morons like Engels or Marx to construct fake bullshit and delude self-hating morons into idealism that cost 300 million lives, you must only follow reality.

there is nothing genuine or engaging about going around saying nigger unless you're doing it for lolz and will forget about it like 1 minute later

Very random post also your to much a bitch to say it just be honest.

and your too low IQ to say anything meaningful

aay yo IQ? Das racist. Fuck off white supremacist.