If you'd listened to what she had to say instead of hating her for saying it, we wouldn't be where we are today

If you'd listened to what she had to say instead of hating her for saying it, we wouldn't be where we are today

Attached: 200610-jk-rowling-al-1348.jpg (2500x1529, 1.49M)

her opinions are just wrong though

Right, we probably would be worse off lol

>trannies literally have the most insane drug riddled drama and almost certainly one ends up suiciding and becoming a well known story on this forum
>old boomer lady says maybe we are wrong about this tranny thing
>REEEEEEEEE

What did she even say that got you retards riled up? Was is a suicide joke or a pedophile thing?

I listened and still hate her

Nope, she said that there was a word for "people who menstruate" and that there are issues only ciswomen can understand and fight for. Tards assumed the hated all trans and many still assume it

honestly I don't even fcking know as a tranny who's never been too active on social media this whole ordeal is a tad confusing cause like, to my knowledge what she intially said wasnt even that bad? But like the reactionary retards pushed her further?

I only approve of her anti transness

literally. Its pretty fucking funny. She has never said anything super transphobic. Like she could now and people would think the same of her but she hasn't

I mean... Yeah? Ciswomen have different brains and grow up in an entirely different culture. Girl talk is has and will always be a secretive Artemistic coven

Is this it? Is that really what got Twitter twats so fucking mad they sent her death threats. My fucking grandmother told me that women have their secrets when I asked her for her oxtail stew recipe. Jesus Chist

If i'm not mistaken some even threatened to rape her

>thinking twitter is full of rational thinking ppl, let alone rational thinking trannies

I need to reread the Harry Potter books. I know it's lame but they were a big part of my childhood. I grew up broke redneck trash and my mom ran a resale shop. All I'd do as a kid was read. Anytime a new HP book came out my school let me read it first because they knew I was a speed reader and I wouldn't spoil it for the other kids. I chewed through Goblet of Fire in a few days. God Harry Potter was cozy as fuck when you're a kid.

I think it was the most recent book she put out under her Robert Galbraith pen-name that features an AGP trans woman serial killer/rapist which is undeniably based upon her social media influencer career she has going on right now

Idk, she could have at least had the protagonist or deuteroganist be a decent trans women working to solve the rapehon's crimes to show that she doesn't think all trannies are bad

I thought It was just a man dressing up as a Muslim woman to get away as its got the full face covering and shit

She got death threats and rapethreats for stating harmless facts. Why is she obligated to give a nuanced opinion on trannies?

The character isn't even a tranny lmao

Because bigotry in all forms should not be tolerated
I don't like it when black people are racist, when females are sexist towards males, etc etc
Crimes of individuals do not justify discrimination against people for immutable or fundamental characteristics

so someone deserves to get rape threats? Ok creep

Aah, that i was unaware of, thank you for the information
No? When did I say that? JK can call out all those people who sent her rape threats, honestly I think that should be a criminal offense

lmao where did user say that tf? It's more like u shouldn't hate an entire group based on the actions of individuals lul

It sounded like you did. You probably should word things like that a little better