Why don't more of us use this hairstyle? She passes as a Russian woman

Why don't more of us use this hairstyle? She passes as a Russian woman

Also there's no way she isn't dead

Attached: 1654377243681.png (569x695, 497.66K)

look at her shoulder width

wow, born on the exact same day as me. She looks a lot better though

It’s a great hairstyle,anything wolf is both natural yet sexy,the problem is that it’s a layered haircut,and like most layered haircuts they aren’t the most flattering for : thin hair and/or shitty hairlines
And a lot of mtf suffer from that.
They are fantastic for twenty something cis woman or tranny with good hair/not a huge skull.
And very trendy now.

So he was either tortured and killed by Ukrainians after refusing to fight or tortured and killed by Russians after choosing to fight. Or his own side shot him in the back first chance they had. Probably after beating and humiliating him

He should have left when he had a chance. Or went boymode to survive. Identity or not, dressing like a woman in a warzone is suicide

Poor thing
I’m half Ukrainian mtf and Ukrainians are some of the worst white people you will ever meet when it comes to hating feminine boys.

>thinks pretending he is a woman gives him a free pass out of war
>reality hits him in the face

Everyone would pretend they were trannies if you could use it to escape a warzone

The reason letting women serve in combat roles was and always will be a joke is because soldiers rape. A lot. It used to be the sole reason to be a solder. The pay is shit and you're gonna die, but you can rape as many civilians as you please. The Russians in Berlin, the Germans in Stalingrad, the Japanese in Nanking. Hell, what made the occupation of Japan so unusual was how FEW abuses the Japanese suffered at the hands of the Americans

She was stupid enough to let them put her face in this brainless article. I guarantee someone made an example of her for it. Poor fool should have buzzed her head and tried to help the the other refugees.

There are no non-combatabts. Just easy targets

All men are rapist

Especially transbians

this really sets the tune for the imminent Russian invasion of the United States. Tons of california trannies trying to flee to Canada only to be denied and handed an AK47 to protect our borders. Maybe the actual lunacy of it all will show Russia it’s not worth it.

Lol bitch have you seen the current Russian invasion ? Russian couldn’t invade find Hawaii if they wanted too.

In the event of an alien invasion it'd be hilarious to watch all the CHAZ retards desperately trying to dodge the draft. Blue haired retards being strung up from street lamps for desertion. College educated feminists reduced to street walkers and camp followers. Basement dwelling pol/chuds and clownish troons being shoved to the front line to draw fire ans dig trenches

what a bunch of retards. she's alive and well, in germany I think. her name's zi faámelu, look her up

So she had a chance to fight for her country and instead fled like a coward. At least Billy Zane in Titanic saved a child while he was saving his own skin

She's chilling in Germany rn

>what made the occupation of Japan so unusual was how FEW abuses the Japanese suffered at the hands of the Americans
This is because japan immediately created a network of brothels specifically to avoid that problem

Honestly this. Imagine if there were photos and videos of Russian troops being decimated by a tranny in kevlar. Russian POWs being executed by a man in heels. Their generals would surrender personally to see the new god

He abandoned his home and left it to the Russians. He's a traitor

Stories like this just remind me of how hard women have it in this oppressive patriarchal society we live in. Imagine being forced to flee your country while the menfolk get to stay and play around with guns all day. Now that's male privilege right there.

Proof?

>stuck in danger
Oh no, it's so dangerous to live without mcdonalds, with curfew and ban of visiting mined places!
If you live anywhere Donbas and southern Ukraine, it's pretty safe here. I dont understand what she is complaining about, even in most fucked times when russoids almost occupaied Kyiv it was still safe in western ukraine. And now it's just like peaceful life, but without mcdonalds, with lack of my favorite juice in groceries (this is why I hate russoids the most) and with some stupid laws.
The only reason why I hate ban of leaving country for men (and boymoders) is because I cant travel, not because some safety reasons.

And her haircut is ugly btw
t. ukrainian boymoder