Did she have a good point?

Did she have a good point?

Attached: 1636320719933.jpg (1080x2194, 203.65K)

>#maga
into the trash it goes

Yes, no passing hons shouldn't use the womens restroom

Who said anything about passing? Men are men.

Honestly yes. Everything was on a good streak for us until the bathroom thing. You had agp rapehons screaming for access to womens spaces like restrooms, locker rooms and breastfeeding stations. It painted all of us with the same brush.

Now with Rowling and Chapelle and the grooming scandals turning people against us, the future looks really dark

Just a cis hon seething after someone thought she was trans.

>Everything was on a good streak for us until the bathroom thing.
Bruh bathrooms are the easiest thing to argue for access to ever lmao

She is hot. Got the twinkhon aesthetic

Androphilic trannies who pass can use whatever they want. Mald more knowing you see several trannies a day and cant clock them.

I know. Other than the massive neck and head shes really cute and almost passes.

This is a twinkhon making a satirical post.

wasn't the bathroom issue won like years ago? I barely hear about it anymore. nowadays the fight is on what is being taught to children in school

And it's all been downhill since then. Now everyone wants to drop the T

This girls hot but lowkey ugly at the same time. Kinda bitch you hit on the low

>#maga
>#kag

Attached: 65aa6faed696e44ae0b93bfbd9bd39fb.png (251x239, 79.39K)

She's also extremely racist with her other posts btw.

I can’t find her tiktok

Isn’t this a tranny?

no?

Racism is so based and true it's a crime against reason to deny reality by claiming equality

Honestly I'm with the Nazi's and Normies on teaching kids about this stuff. There's a time and a place for everything and it's called college. Puberty is confusing enough without throwing alphabet soup into the mix. Only groomers and chasers want puberty blockers for kids. And all of the "proud parents of trans kids" reek of Munhausens by proxy

Yes, fortunately I've been shore to thoroughly boyremove my gf so move aside she needs to pee.

Attached: 1637035115691.jpg (750x938, 68.92K)

New manmoder hoodie just dropped

Zamn dude you drink a gallon of dumb bitch juice this morning or something? Awesome reminder for transwomen to stay armed because of armed creeps like this, her long limbs could savage you at a million different angles. I certainly wouldnt feel safe having her in my rest room when shes this deranged. How can reason with someone who denies basic biology?

Stay safe sisters, remember to protect cis and transwomen from genital inspecting sickos in the bathroom.

Attached: Screenshot_20220531-100221_Gallery.jpg (1080x1439, 355.74K)

Actually that's my chaser hoodie, it scares off the cissies and I know if a girl talks to me when I'm wearing it she's definitely trans.
Also it matches my shirt.

Attached: 1637888879380.jpg (1026x1280, 330.01K)

Interesting. I've seen women in the men's room many times.

He/him afabs should not use the womens bathroom

You know this issue would be solved if they just changed the men's room to be the men's + trans woman room. It won't take many years of sharing such an intimate and private space before men and trans women form a special bond that cis women won't be able to break.