How do I stop eating sugary things and get myself to do cardio?

How do I stop eating sugary things and get myself to do cardio?
I wanna have thay cute toned twink look(picrel as an example) but I just can't get myself to exercise
Currently I'm a kinda skinnyfat twink with bmi of 16,5

Attached: 20220520_135640.jpg (1536x2048, 412.31K)

just get fat as possible not caring is more rewarding mentally than it is about obsessing about a perfect body + pushin around weight for self defense

find a hobby that keeps you active, the social aspect makes it easy to look forward to, making it easier to get into a habit

Fuck you go die I'd rather slit my own throat than become fat

develop anorexia or bulimia

take the fatpill user

I wanted to do biking but that's not very social
I don't want to be anorexic I want to be healthy and hot

I will slit your throat

the body you posted is not healthy, start living breathing thinspo and starve yourself

No that's a horrible idea.
I want to have a bmi of 18 and I want to be skinny thanks go cardio and exercise not starvation
Also I want a nice ass and starving myself won't help ke with that

>picrel
ngmi

>skinnyfat twink with bmi of 16,5
b8

turning fat you already have into muscle is a joke, you can eat more and do cardio i just mean calorie total starvation, skinmax then focus glutes and thighs

Based twinkbrain

how do I know my body could even achieve that look? I don't wanna be anorexic if there isn't going to be a payoff

Huh?
Not bait
I never ate enough and my bmi was around 15 but recently I gained a lot of weight and am skinnyfat now
So what you mean is to first lose all the fat I have and then gain weight and work out to build an ass?
:)

>skinnyfat
>16.5

user my BMI is 18 and while I'm not exactly lean I'm not skinnyfat.

I don't feel so good bros

skinnyfat has little to do with what your BMI is, and more to do with what you eat, where you store your excess fat, etc
if you eat a lot of carbs, you'll get a lot of hard to lose fat in your belly and waist

What?

>So what you mean is to first lose all the fat I have and then gain weight and work out to build an ass?
yes, at that point you will have to start eating more and if you mess up you will gain a bit of fat you will have to shred again but it is the superior method

go the fuck away

show him your bodie shiza he should know what a healthy twink looks like.

Alright I'll do that then
Oh fuck off

>Oh fuck off
fuck you faggot