be me cishet

> be me cishet
> have gay-ocd
> only cure is dick
why did god do this to me?

Attached: blocks_your_path.jpg (750x928, 136.5K)

Why do bisexuals always come up with the most convoluted copes instead of just admitting they're bi and moving on with their lives?

The lord works in mysterious ways!

picrel tells me you already have better taste than actual bi men.

as you can read here() my taste in men is apparently too good to be bi.

It's not helping your case because that user is implying your taste in men is that of an actual homosexual

see that is the genius of it. i am not gay because i have been with women and i cannot be bi because my taste in men is too good.
Therefore i am straight but only fantasize about what lies at the end of his trail of happiness.... it's dick i fantasize about dick.

Nah you're just an extra-faggy bishit

shit. i think i would just hate myself, if i were a fag. not even sure why. i know gay men, i know a tranny and i am perfectly fine with them.
in my head it's like: questioning is perfectly fine as long as the result is that you're straight .. and cis .. god please let me be cis.
t. a bit high

usually I'd casually reccomed hrt and so forth at this point but if you have ocd that's a bit fucked to do.
even str8 guys do gay shit on grindr though, don't be afraid to keep yourself busy in between gfs

i actually don't have ocd, i just fantasize about dick, sometimes more sometimes less, recently a bit more because i was asked out on something i am not sure is a date or not.

enjoy your date remember to grab his bulge :3

i don't think it's a date. i think it's just my inflated ego thinking he is into me (a hob-goblin) and fantasizing about sucking dick.
> remember to grab his bulge :3
at the end or the beginning of the date?

at the end, when you lean in for the kiss.

what? i thought it was he kisses me cautiously and i draw him in as close as possible to feel if he's getting hard.

oh damn I thought it was amateur hour around here.
you're definitely gonna enjoy your date.

>questioning is perfectly fine as long as the result is that you're straight
In your case the result is anything but that

i thought gay ocd meant you have intrusive thoughts about homosexuality/ becoming homosexual or fear of people perceiving you of being a homosexual. nigga you jus gay bro

will it cure me if i take dick up the ass or will it make it only worse.

Clearly you just want me to say take dick bro

You will keep having cock cravings one way or another, might as well embrace you're gay/bi and get dicked