Has any late transitioner actually been happy?

has any late transitioner actually been happy?
like transitioning after 25+ pretty much firmly puts me into "waste of life" category, and i'm pretty much fucked and i'll live the rest of my life with regrets, so what is the point?
life after 30 is kinda a meme, what's the point. everyone old enough is miserable anyways

Attached: ha.jpg (1290x1821, 237.59K)

become my hrtbf I like older guys

i'm staying single i can't handle relationships and if you're dating me because you're into old men i'd probably hate my existence

Youll never be happy as a 25+ trans woman if u stay on 4ch thats for sure. meet other lgbt people in ur local scene, theyll value u and make u happy

I wonder that too. so many adults have depression and are miserable. but they keep living, they don't take the drastic measures that we are told to make.
especially when happiness is not a guarantee, I'd be taking a massive risk for something that could worsen my living condition. all because I'm sad about it, just like so many other people in the world are sad.
I feel silly for wanting to transition, especially at my age.

not old, just older than me.
if you're staying single why not take hrt and manmode?
you can just stop cross-dressing when you're at home like most boymoders etc

why should they value you? you're just some random person

Hello there.

to answer OP's question, most people aren't happy past 30 unless they've already settled (that means nice career, wife/husband, kids optional) at that age your life doesn't have much meaning anymore unless you're enjoying the rewards of what you've previously built

in spite of everything you hear people are generally kind. Plus youll get tons of transmasc pussy as an older trans woman

sorry, I'm not gotta take hrt, I can't transition. it wont work for me. also as I suppress my emotions I can't be in a relationship, I just can't connect with others like that.
if I open up and give into my emotions, I'll probably end up transitioning.

i either transition or i completely waste my life there's no in between. i can't fucking decide which is better

it's what i read from older trans women, that they don't feel that they regretted their life.
even the late tranners had careers and shitloads of money saved up, which i don't

>tons of transmasc pussy
i don't know if i want that

no plans of any relationships?
you can just manmode then.
wear your actual clothes at home.

you sound like you need to drop 7g of shrooms

I started transition at 19, now i'm 25 and still don't pass
It hurts :)

yea, no plans.
idk, I'm worried that it won't work for me but I'll be stuck on having to take hormones. and worse, I worry that it wont work in making me pass(outwardly, but also to myself) but I look obviously trans and I still face all the discrimination and stuff, with no benefits.

I don't do drugs. that's why for me it seems silly to transition, I'm very much not impulsive and have never had any vices.

This question comes out every day on every tranny website under this form or an other.
And it’s really the work of an autistic wormed brained who’s never seen the outside of an apple.

Bitch..all trannies who know tranny real life and tranny history will tell you this

It’s about your fucking face,body and genetics and how your body assimilates the hormones not your age (PROVIDED ITS NOT BEFORE 30s)
See that was a teenage boy.
Do you think transitioning at 16 would have made him a cute girl ?

Now some androfag who’s handsome/cute and did a little skincare transitioning at 25-30 could turn out a fox.

Attached: E5D03540-229E-4F3F-92AA-FA88C37E59A1.jpg (382x612, 28.02K)

>people are generally kind
incorrect

it's a weekly shot, nothing to worry about being dependant on
as long as hrt is gatekept there will always be mtfs cooking up diy for people like you

a weekly shot for the rest of your life is kinda being dependent on something I think.
also, what if I wanted to move or even just travel to another country? right now as a repping male I can pretty much go anywhere and do almost anything I wish. being on hrt would limit that.

you can, but do you? does the way you view yourself inhibit the happiness of all your experiences?

I do travel.
but yea, it does inhibit it. Like I've been to Japan before but a couple of the days there I was so depressed I just stayed in my room and laid in bed. and I would dissociate. and most of the fun when thinking back is me reimagining experience the same stuff but as a woman. but that reimagining does actually bring some joy so I feel like that's good enough.