Can you recommend me a game with transgender themes?

Can you recommend me a game with transgender themes?

>inb4 tell me why
utter trash

Attached: 1647540973400.jpg (453x138, 18.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q_Qs6CjGeQc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what the hell does that last bit mean?

i'm not a fan of visual novels but "One night, hot springs" was a really sweet story and made me well up a bit. Worth checking out, it's fairly short.

also celeste is a great 2d platformer and has themes that can be interpreted in a tranny way

jj the missing

just go on tfgames

A game called "tell me why" about a pooner & older sister psychic power shiz idk much beyond that

Mario 2, in which a tranny minding her business is mercilessly attacked by a transphobic blue collar individual.

Bahahahaha

Attached: th-482924132.jpg (474x365, 25.99K)

She was spitting eggs at people not minding her own business, she was grooming in a children's game

Pretty much all of them now.
Its harder to find a game without a gay romance option or gay main character

Tsuki no Terasu

Those were her adopted eggs and she had nothing else to fight with against a literal interdimensional traveler who defies physics, because there's no way he should be able to jump that high as a manlet with a carb addiction.

Mass Effect Andromeda.

this is a spoiler but umineko
although you've probably heard of it already. it's the tranny vn to end all tranny vns

I mean beato [s]is a tranny[/s]
gods I wish I was [s]Sayo[/s]

>gods I wish I was [s]Sayo[/s]
same

dark souls

The Witcher.
Half the characters are sterile and really salty about it.

Attached: 6F04AEE2-661E-4ECE-8C45-1CD178F31673.jpg (494x480, 39.94K)

If Found
youtube.com/watch?v=q_Qs6CjGeQc

>Don't Nod Entertainment
More like Don't Make Good Entertainment amirite?

omori isn't an explicitly Any Forums game, it does have a heavily implied gay and lesbian pairing, and one VERY gnc character. Where it shines in regards to what you asked is more the themes. It deals with isolation, suicidal thoughts, repressed memorys, self-destructive behavior, crippling anxiety, and depression. Themes that I think almost any tranner can relate to all too well. It's also a very fun and cutesy RPG between the dark-bits which is a win in my book.

Attached: Tumblr_l_62282322804212.jpg (968x968, 129.79K)