Is it true that Asians can pass easily? I've never seen Asianhon

Is it true that Asians can pass easily? I've never seen Asianhon

Attached: 525b571f87c080d4b3d2bb32ce5f5cfe.jpg (1017x1238, 382.98K)

Ahem..
>Straight, cis Asian boys get femed for a TikTok, becoming passing fem mannered in literal minutes, no hours spent trying to relearn how to behave

Attached: 1653802599336.webm (576x1024, 1.58M)

How the fuck do people deny that they're the superior race? Look at this

I thought this was true too but then I went on reddit

reddit literally doesn't allow passing trannies there

lol normie world works completely opposite of our world. asians underappreciated.

Delusional. Just come here, you'll see a fuckton of hons if you go anywhere with a relatively high density of trannies.

>High IQ
>Able and competent in work
>Passing very fast
Damn Asian definitely are the superior race

Asian hons are posted here all the time. Not just posters, but vids from SEA, etc. You have to drill it into your head that races have a harder time gendering other races. So unless you're really familiar with phenotypes like a Any Forumsack obsessed with ancient physiognomy texts, you'll never get it.

>even lower rape and murder rate than whites, despite being more likely to live in poverty
>interesting hobbies
>nice taste in music
>extremely disciplined
>extremely assimilationist, high social capital

nah bro im the prime example of asian youngshits ending up hons

ITS OVER

>lowest divorce rates
>strong sense of accountability
>sanest women in the world, you never see an asian karen or an asian shaniqua
>good writers, only losing to the russians in that department

If men don't have at least a little predilection for violence then the whole population will be subject to tyranny. You can see the evidence for that plain as day.

The peoples that have been the most targeted by tyrannical regimes in the contemporary period have been africans, slavs and arabs. None of them known for being exceptionally peaceful

>immune to twitterfags yelling at you for having white skin

African warlords do not have competent governments with industries capable of imposing tyranny beyond threats of violence. None of them are stuck on propagandized intranets, none of them are being surveilled, etc. There are fates worse than death.

Western copium
Not all revolutions result in a truly free state, sometimes rebellions replace tyrannies with others, e.g. the French Revolution. That utopian delirium of the West about being free by taking up arms is the greatest cope of history.

Wokes call asians "white adjacent" and pan africanists consider us white. I've read things like "kung klux klang", "clacka" and etc from them.

so is it just human nature to be racist and theyre just coping to hide their own racism?

Why is there a political and social story in the asian pass thread?

Attached: EXOdXrsUEAImNwt.jpeg.jpg (2048x1536, 347.91K)

Pan africanists put the highest amount of effort they possibly can into being racist. They hate whites, asians, jews, native americans, latinos, indians and every black person who disagrees with them (they call them "coons").

Because people can't help but bring their fetishy/supremacist stuff into threads like this. Doesn't have to be Asian, could be any race. It's never enough to say "these kind of people pass better." They go on tirades about how they represent the Platonic human. It's so weird.

Asians just have flatter face in general. Round forehead, no neanderthal brow ridge, no jew nose, no horse face