Are we in the endgame, tranners?

are we in the endgame, tranners?

Attached: 20220605_085600.jpg (1080x2250, 488.16K)

the solution is being finalized, you could say

There's something seriously wrong with British people.

And there is nothing wrong with 99% people needing to accommodate for the needs of the 1%?

The abolition of slavery affected the rights of everyone in the nation yet it's expressed purpose was to accommodate a minority

lemme holla at yo caustic wit

What special accommodations do I require exactly? Is it a special accommodation in your view that the government considers me a woman, legally speaking? How does this inconvenience you personally?

Leukemia patients are 0.1% of the population. What is your opinion on helping them?

>Says wanting to reduce the number of trans people is not advocating for killing troons
>Claims people saying there should be less of her is a death threat

>hmm, expelling the trannies doesn't seem to be working out as planned
>welp, hans, fire up the ovens
When you dehumanize someone that's all it takes.

>liiiiike, do we REALLY need to make ramps for people in wheelchairs who can't use stairs? They're such a small proportion of the population we could just let them all suffer and save that concrete!
>What? Braille on all the signs in the office? What a waste of resources! If the blind need to read they should just get a friend who'll read for them
Do you realize how fucking retarded you sound?

Why would you compare being transgender to a medical disorder? Those are not at all analogous

Gender dysphoria is a medical condition that requires treatment. The only known effective treatment is transitioning. It's not rocket science.

Please stop. You are talking about people with real disabilities. Anyone can become transgender anytime they so decide to.

It's not a life threatening condition and being trans doesn't automatically mean you have gender dysphoria. What we really need is more studying and a long term solution

>a long term solution
I wonder what they meant by this.

What the fuck is a "long term solution? There already is one, it's called transitioning. Does this long term final solution of yours involve a conversion camp?

Okay when does this "transitioning" end? Seems like eating painkillers for life.

Because it is. There's a lot of evidence it's some form of birth difference and/or other actual physical distinction that makes it medical. Barring that there's gender dysphoria which is also a medical diganosis with a medical treatment. Anything outside of that should really be called something else and considered differently as it likely needs different treatments (or a lack thereof depending on the person's desires). "trans" and "transgender" are used to broadly currently they've effectively become meaningless terms.

>it's not a life threatening condition
It severely impacts your quality of life to the point of making you suicidal. Other conditions, like depression, can do that and we treat those.
>being trans doesn't automatically mean you have gender dysphoria
Yes, it does.
>What we really need is more studying and a long term solution
And what about trans people until then? Just let them suffer with GD until someone comes up with a treatment, even if that may take decades to find? Fuck off.

>ahh yes, gender identity, a core facet of the self with entirely unconscious and subconscious aspects, is entirely a choice and does not involve deep-level brain programming that could only be altered with restructuring on a neuronal level in the amygdala and the hippocampus among other sites
Get the fuck out

>Long term solution
Like, I dunno, a medical treatment using specific medications that improve quality of life for the person taking it?

What the fuck are you even trying to say? There are millions and millions more people on medications to treat other medical conditions that they have to take for their whole lives. What does this have to do with anything?

I already DIY and order everything online and I'm looking into raws and pill presses to get around even that. It's also why I stock things like guns because the way things are going it isn't going to be an IF they come after us but WHEN.

here u go user u can have some of my pills :3

Attached: Screenshot_20220323-233045_TikTok.jpg (779x1325, 451.64K)

Conversion can certainly help in cases where the trans person has no gender dysphoria. I think we need more undestanding on what makes people think they are trans and what kind of mechanisms cause gender dysphoria.

Do we need to change basic definitions of concepts like "man" and "woman" and stigmatize those who refuse to comply as bigoted leukemophobes to help people with leukemia?