What is a woman?

What is a woman?

Attached: 22bdaf541d446c408744291ce7b399ba410ab25br1-640-480v2_hq.jpg (640x480, 33.95K)

Being a woman is a task, not a state.

Why does it even matter?

going to kitchen and making a fucking sandwich

>the documentary ends with a woman in the kitchen
kino

Not me that's for damn sure

Screencap, please, I need to confirm this but I've no intentions of wandering into that shithole of a documentary

Anything that makes my dick hard

it matters because
>most trannies pump their bodies full of experimental cancer inducing drugs just to become women
>they can't even define what it is they're killing themselves in pursuit of

It's true, also Ikea's designers are on 24/7 suicide watch for being unable to define what a chair is despite dedicating their entire lives to creating them

It does? fucking lmao

Why do people say this shit. "Experimental", "cocktail", drugs as opposed to medicine, etc. We take bioidentical hormones. The same stuff both sexes already produce in some quantities. The same stuff women take as birth control. The same stuff postmenopausal women take.

A woman is a person who experiences life thru the lens of womanhood

So constant sexual harassment and the fear of getting raped any moment they are alone in same space with a man?

Yes B)

Because they need to fabricate outrage in order to gain support

A miserable little pile of secrets

Why is defining it so important though?

I know it when I see it.

Let's say for example if someone was claiming women are an oppressed group then it would be kinda important to know who belongs in this oppressed group if we start doing policy decisions

>I want to become X
>I will put my life in danger in pursuit of X
>"ok explain to us what X is so we can help you get there"
>..idk what X is...
do you seriously not see how this is silly

dysphoria is one hell of a drug