Isn’t this humiliating? Watching neoliberal corporations force your identity onto other consumer-worker units...

Isn’t this humiliating? Watching neoliberal corporations force your identity onto other consumer-worker units? As a black person, I personally hate pandering and forced disingenuous corporate virtue signalling, it’s an extremely transparent power & status grab and reduces your identity to a humiliating ‘cause’ for people to latch onto for status signalling

Attached: D96EF291-EE47-462C-8DFC-C596E0B32357.jpg (1125x1858, 1.06M)

who the fuck thinks there should be two tops or two bottoms, regardless of sexuality, that's the real offensive thing here

They probably are thinking each bun is a gender and not a literal top/bottom in terms of sex position

In any case, this whole ESG score investor neoliberal shit just feels so inauthentic, are gays actually happy with this? I guess aligning yourself with corporate power beats being a second class citizen, but always leaves a bad taste

that makes a lot more sense thank you user I'm retarded..

With two tops is the top burger, with two bottoms is the bottom burger. Few days ago I ordered shit like "I want a whopper with the top and the bottom because it's so vErSaTiLe, just. like. me". I cringed so bad after that :D

tbhon I'm kinda glad for this pandering in specific, because I've always felt like the top bun is kind of the.. weak link in the borgar, I think two bottom buns would be nicer, like some weird borgar muffin.

Although I'd only order the impossible whopper and not sure if that's included in the weird bun stuff...

>are gays actually happy with this
most aren't I think
I mean, it's cool when individuals say they're fine with LGBT people, but like you said, it feels extremely inauthentic when companies do it for profit.

>As a black person
Sure you are

i really don't think that's a read advertisement desu

Give me back my rebel whopper

Why wouldn’t they be lmao? This isn’t Any Forums

It's cringe, HOWEVER, when corporations start to use your political position as a way to virtue signal, that means you have the upper hand in the culture war and your statements are safe enough to advertise with. When they stop it means your position has become controversial and they fear backlash.
Also
>neoliberal = bad thing
Pic related.

Attached: redditjak.png (194x259, 8.24K)

>culture war
now that’s reddit

what if i want a burger with the top as the bottom and the bottom as the top? do they have that?

No one is a minority except when they’re being coy about it I guess, if I say I’m black I must be larp, next time I’ll say I’m white and I’ll suddenly be anything but

Higher chance of a melanated individual on Any Forums than Any Forums desu

That's the nature of corpo unfortunately ig insincerity is better than hostlilty

I think it’s pretty sad to care that much about things that matter so little.

>political

>neoliberal = bad
Correct

Neoliberalism catastrophically evil actually

Any Forums is full of niggers and spics. we are a very diverse and inclusive community

actually i haven't seen nearly as much of that stuff as i did in previous years. it's quieter. what do you all think?