Do bottoms enjoy stealing men away from women

Do bottoms enjoy stealing men away from women

Attached: 1650276584593.jpg (1024x1024, 124.44K)

They enjoy fantasizing that they do.

very very very very very very very very very very much so yes

Bottoms are women

I've saved a few men from particularly evil leeches.

After they've been fed and the soul sucked out of them a few times they usually get with a nice lady in not too long. I think I may help their confidence or something.

I enjoy being someone men can let out their sexual desires on. If they want to go back to a woman after they get it out of their system, that's fine by me.

I hate fags

hehhehe :3

O-omg me too user! ...M-maybe we should u-um kiss maybe! haha Jut kidding dude why would we kiss over both hating faggots! haha... I-I mean... M-maybe... I-if you w-wanted too user... We could m-maybe...

You want me to suck your dick or something?

Even after turning gay i have to say that it's hard to not stay homophobic

hot

y-you can call me faggot while I s-suck your dick user... I don't mind

Am different guy. Can I rail you raw & call you a faggot cocksucker? xx

O-ok user...

What if my bfs ex is a fujo and very cool with it

yes

Do you make her watch?

it's stealing because you totally were going to get together with that guy who now has a bf.

First boyfriend was a frat bro that only dated girls. Now he only dates men.

Heh

user, even as a top I got to enjoy it a couple of times. Women are pretty annoying, always stick their nose where they shouldn't. I fucked a couple of grooms a week or so before the marriage, flirted with them in front of their future wives, enough to make them feel insecure, but not enough to make them suspect that I was after the guy. A groom who isn't sure if his future wife is THE one will often want to vent to other people, preferably strangers so there's no/less bias, and, as the saying goes, a shoulder to cry on becomes a dick to ride on. The chance of it happening isn't high, but it's possible, like 1/5-6 guys will at least suck your dick. But watching a woman lose her shit after seeing pics of her future husband gobbling on a cock is priceless. Once I even exposed a guy personally, literally walked up to his gf and told her everything, just wanted to watch the world burn from the front seat. Fuck, man, my face was swollen af after the groom and his buddy whooped my ass. But the shitshow was marvelous.
I avoid married guys because even if I expose the guy, his wife will ultimately be the winner.