Why are bottoms better at maths and generally have a bigger IQ compared to tops?

Why are bottoms better at maths and generally have a bigger IQ compared to tops?

Attached: 1651245483279.png (492x682, 172K)

Is this some kind of joke? I can't even add and subtract

subs are naturally better and smarter and stronger

Attached: kino-no-tabi.gif (498x280, 1.79M)

and yet they still submit to us dumb apes

top is monkey brain agressive smash slam dick go coom oo oo aa aa

bottoms are sophisticated and emotionally intelligent. when they are not out ruling the world they wind down by doing charity work by letting a moronic ape have fun with their body. tops truly don't deserve bottoms.

>Moronic apes
Lmao, I don't date anyone who doesn't make me feel like I belong in special ed.

I deleted that cause I had my chaser flag up from doing LARP work in another thread, my bad. also I had a grammar mistake

This is just a cope

this, bottoms are dumb and everybody knows, OP is trolling on sone next level
dumb bottom doesn't know there's two kind of tops, gentleman type and monkey type, it has been like that since civilization began

im shit at math like a stereotypical blonde

Attached: 20914866.jpg (655x999, 112.82K)

Not sure about that one, we willingly let tops do whatever the fuck they want with us. Not very smart if you ask me, but hey, it feels good.

how do i be more like this i hate being horny i hate it so much but i cant stop

Attached: 1ef620503a64a9b1a2cf92d885ca1f8e.gif (500x390, 850.7K)

I have an intense yearning to be called a retard and condescended to by men. I know what a fetish feels like and it's not like that, it's more like taking a handful of benzos. It's like deep relaxation and and the feeling of a heavy weight being lifted off me. Please don't listen to any of the dumb shit I say and when I'm done say "that's nice sweetheart." It's the best feeling I'm capable of experiencing. Idk why

I'm literally dizzy and I feel like I'm melting just by writing this post aaa

@26137285
yikes, you're trying too hard

Whatever, I enjoy this I'm not going to let you take it away from me

Bottoms=women, women have lower iq on average

I am not a woman

i am cisganderd maleman

back to kitchen women

Will you at least fuck me before I cook for you?