Is tall

>is tall
>takes hon pills
what compels a man to do this?

Attached: 1652813516594.png (414x414, 247.79K)

Gender dysphoria

for my fetish of being femdomed by tall tranny gf

you know tall cis women exist right?

trannies over 5’10 should be rounded up and thrown in the bin

>tfw 5'9"

you know (especially tall) trannies dont look like women right?

lack of self awareness. its really sad tho if your too tall to masc and too manly you should just not transition you only turn into a laughingstock

Tfw no anti-hon firing squad to liferemove me

what about manmoders? theyre arguably self aware

One day I'll make you mine

>tfw 5'6" and thin skelly

Attached: 1651645445295.png (445x581, 469.19K)

nta but i've known troon who were like 6'2/6'3 and had no problem passing, height isn't the problem

Agree, if the gender dysphoria is too extreme to live with just kill yourself in this case. Anything is better than being a masc hon. Everyone will laugh at you

:(

Facts. OP is just self-hating and should urgently have a seat, a bobba tea, and a hug

This. There is nothing to achieve by doing it when you are tall and masculine.

You're not the audience I'm speaking to my darling little retard, you look fine

isnt that just taking hrt but looking and acting and dressing like a man? well you will still have tits and it will look weird
even worse but all their friends and family gonna abandon them and be ashamed too. with sui they be at least remembered and missed by their family

>but all their friends and family gonna abandon them and be ashamed too
This is actually the number one reason for repression.

okay ty

>well you will still have tits and it will look weird
yeah but personally its below an A cup so noone notices with 2 layers of clothes

Too true, I was seeing family recently and I kept imagining what it would be like if I came out as a troon and wore a dress. My family life would be irreparably broken in seconds, and it would look so ridiculous everyone would be speechless. Better to rep