If you don't do HRT when you're young, you'll change from left to right. And you'll cry alone with a tall male body

If you don't do HRT when you're young, you'll change from left to right. And you'll cry alone with a tall male body

Attached: 8643226780.jpg (3840x2160, 800.92K)

This post is weird.

Giwtwm

Are these the same people lol? Did she get hondosed or?

Right looks like a girl to me faggot

someone's a sock enthusiast

Goddammit, I laughed

Right is attractive though so what's the problem?

You might be gay

He is 194cm

Why?

sounds good to me honestly, I’d love to look like right

*195cm, get it right.

where do you think we are

I didn't do anything with a face app, just put a beard on him, and he became a hunter in Alabama.

Attached: FaceApp_1654425697096.jpg (1080x1309, 444.51K)

Damn, missed potential. If I could grow a beard, I would’ve been a great mountain man.

Also, if you cut your hair short, you become an alpha male 195cm tall and attract women.

Attached: 731896.jpg (2880x2880, 792.47K)

Is 100% of being a tranny just an inability to accept aging?

I like men. I’m good not being an alpha male too.

If I detransitioned, cause I have a DSD, I’d have to take testosterone as well and that would make wanna rope. I appreciate the friendly advice though.

If you had started hormones early, you would have been an alpha girl. It's unfortunate

Yeah, not a lot I can do about that now though, so I try to keep plodding along. If I had better parents, things would’ve been simpler, but I’m still trying. I feel better on hormones than off. HRT stopped my suicide by a few years at least. I haven’t had surgeries or anything so far, but I’m hoping to get FFS as soon as I can. Not sure after that but my insurance isn’t terrible for trans stuff. I’ll always be really tall, but certain steps might make the dysphoria a little more bearable.

idk right is still very cute if u ask me

I’ll marry you sock and you can use my insurance

No the one on the left is actually a youngshit called evie macdonald