/repgen/ Repression General

Its not so bad edition.

Lets just start fuck it.

Attached: v2.jpg (2000x1333, 642.68K)

bump

I just stubbed my toe

Attached: 8668f25e32f795b1da0d3e7d16565584.jpg (457x612, 100.53K)

gatorade

repgen is dead on the weekends because you're all busy with your wives and kids, yeah?

No i'm just sleeping the whole time. I wish though.

im lurking and being sad. on weekend i work in a cafe and so many moms and young families come in it is pure suicide fuel

i just coomed and now i feel disgusting. time to go to sleep and wake up in the dark. i wish i could just be a woman.

I sleep most of the time.

I wish I hadn't wasted my youth.

God, I wish

Attached: u20syz2q89z81.jpg (500x705, 89.19K)

So, how old are you? You're not like 18 or something, are you?

I got banned for the hilarious pimeyes thread. Back now. Fuck tripfags. I see we have flags now lol.

I'm 21

Any one with a wife and kids won't spend time here in the first place

I wish I had a real life. I wish I was a real man. Maybe then I would either not be stuck with tranny thoughts, or be able to say with confidence that I don’t feel this way because I’m a failure of a man.

I fell asleep after making my thread. Huh...

I'm usually really busy in the weekends
Turned 20 recently

Im sitting in bed living with my parents while i repress and feel miserable. I dont have any choice, i am old, iruined my life and body. Thete is a pride parade a block away. I can hear happy people. I can never be one of them.

How do I foget about my desire to be a girl. Nothing works, I tried getting a job and im trying therapy. Im tired.

I wish i could cope by being atleast a cute guy, but no i just had to be a terminally manfaced gorilla

Attached: di.png (700x700, 646.56K)