Survey:1drv.ms/xs/s!AudRJceTA5C9c2G5lCV2Avq0kQ0
▶ Survey data:1drv.ms/x/s!AudRJceTA5C9cyIWo6_X14AvHyM
▶ HRTGen Data Analysis:1drv.ms/f/s!AudRJceTA5C9gRLLWnbpdzlIxe4r
▶ HRT Info Sheets:1drv.ms/f/s!AudRJceTA5C9gQnyM7wxZcBGWRzW
▶ Pill ID:drugs.com/imprints.php
▶ DrugBank:drugbank.com/
▶ Basic HRT:apps.carleton.edu/campus/gsc/assets/hormones_MTF.pdf
▶ HRT ranges:hemingways.org/GIDinfo/hrt_ref.htm
▶ Powers Method:powersfamilymedicine.com/s/Healthcare-of-the-Transgender-Patient-V60.pptx
▶ Endocrine Society Guidelines:academic.oup.com/jcem/article/102/11/3869/4157558
▶ Transline Guidelines (with bicalutamide):transline.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/article_attachments/360047702053/TransLine_HRT_Guidelines_FINAL.pdf
▶ WPATH SOC:wpath.org/publications/soc
▶ TransDIY:reddit.com/r/transDIY
▶ Blood tests (US):privatemdlabs.com/,https://www.labsmd.com/
▶ Blood tests (UK, Ireland):medichecks.com/
▶ Blood tests (Canada Only):bloodtestscanada.com/
▶ Blood tests (Sweden)werlabs.se/
▶ Blood tests by mail:letsgetchecked.com/- DIY capillary blood samples. Expensive.
▶ Lab test guide:healthcare.uiowa.edu

Attached: 1654367933946.png (2000x2721, 1.2M)

Other urls found in this thread:

inhousepharmacy.vu/t-shipping.aspx
euaibolit.com
aphrodites.shop
unitedpharmacies-uk.md
unitedpharmacies.md
unitedpharmacies.nl
alldaychemist.com
sshifter.puzl.com
stayhealthynow.co
amazing4health.com
favskinhouse.com
goodstuffstore.net
otokonokopharma.com
otc-online-store.com
weborderpharmacy.md
weborderpharmacy-uk.md
hrt.cafe
liebertpub.com/doi/10.1089/andro.2020.0006
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

inhousepharmacy.vu/t-shipping.aspx has been popular in the US. Ships from Vanuatu to some countries.
euaibolit.com - Ships from EU to Worldwide
aphrodites.shop - Very popular. Ships from Portugal to Worldwide. (email active)
unitedpharmacies-uk.md (UK only) - Ships from HK.
unitedpharmacies.md (US only) - Ships from HK.
unitedpharmacies.nl (NL only) - Ships from HK.
alldaychemist.com - Ships from India to some countries.
sshifter.puzl.com - Ships from Turkey to Worldwide.
stayhealthynow.co - Ships from Turkey to Worldwide
amazing4health.com - Ships from Thailand to Worldwide.
favskinhouse.com - Ships from Thailand to Worldwide.
goodstuffstore.net - Ships from Thailand to Worldwide.
otokonokopharma.com - Ships from Brazil to Worldwide.
otc-online-store.com - Ships from Russia to Worldwide.
weborderpharmacy.md (US only) - Ships from India.
weborderpharmacy-uk.md (UK only) - Ships from India.

hrt.cafe for more detailed product spreadsheets, price comparison and supplier information.

Attached: 1654368003750.png (2000x3150, 1.33M)

when should I consider switching from oral to injections or patches,?

About to complete 3 months HRT. Doing 2mg sublingual, 1mg every 12 hours. I was suggested to increase it to either 3mg (1mg every 8 hours) or 4mg (2mg every 12 hours).

I've heard there are some advantages in taking it more often rather than every 12 hours. What do you guys think? What dosage should I go with, and what is the best way to split it?

as far as i know there are zero downsides to splitting your daily dose into smaller intervals

it's just a trade off between convenience and making your levels less spikey.

Can anyone suggest what form and where from to buy T so that I don't have to worry about taking glass ampules every time I go abroad ?

The only AA I have access to (it's OTC here) and can afford is spiro. I started on mono, but I'm gonna run out soon and I'll have to go 1 to 2 months without it.
Can I just take spiro to avoid my balls from starting to work again? I've been taking EV injections for 8 months, but I was pretty inconsistent in the first 3 months because I was so afraid of inserting a needle into my thigh. Now, my balls have visibly shrunk.
So, now that my balls have atrophied, is it feasible to keep my T in fem levels just with spiro? Will it make me be able to go through these 2 months without getting my T back?

Attached: spiro.png (1000x1000, 329.12K)

I'm in uk.

Cool, thanks for the information.
Do you think I should go with 3mg or 4mg? Both sublingual.
I use Cypro (12.5mg/day) and Dutasteride (0.5mg every 3 days) as AAs.

I'd say you should just go up to 3 and keep titrating up if you don't notice any difference.

It's not like you're going to need a ton of estrogen to suppress your T - the AAs you're on should be more than enough

Nice. So 3mg, 1mg every 8 hours. And I'd increase it if I don't see any changes.
Thanks, I kept thinking about how I'd split 4mg daily in three dosages.

Will taking cypro or estrogen have any negative affects if I've got any unusual heart conditions. I don't actually know if I do, but judging by the fact taking melatonin makes me feel like I'm going to have a heart attack and raises my heartrate through the roof, I'm afraid of what HRT will do, if anything.

Attached: 1653889732271.jpg (850x850, 131.08K)

What country do you travel to?

What do we know about peyronies on hrt?
If you get any kind of curve development at all from it is it likely to get worse over time?
I'm 4 years in and at some point 2 years ago my cock starved curving up more like a banana and I'm terrified it'll get worse and be irreversible.

>liebertpub.com/doi/10.1089/andro.2020.0006
>suggests low T contributes to broken dicks

What can be done about this anons??

Attached: 1645480007158.jpg (500x500, 76.33K)

Which private md lab panel is the mtf estro and test one?

Attached: 1641213878898.jpg (125x114, 2.6K)

what areas are best for high levels with gel?
ive heard that 1.5mg scrotally is enough for monotherapy but couldnt find much else

Ok so I want to try to strike a balance where I have enough test that I'm not so weak and at risk of dick stuff like the above user but also suppress it enough that I don't masculinize....
I'm a small tiny person, would 6 mg injected every 7 or 10 days be a good idea?

Attached: 1651974478186.gif (512x512, 715.74K)

not exactly an hrt question but i figured people here would know, will getting orchi be an obstacle for SRS if I want to go for it later down the line
am i gonna need my huevos for that

>how do I stop HRT from giving me low testosterone problems
Gee whiz I dunno maybe stop taking HRT if you're that concerned with the shape or function of your penis. I don't get why people start taking HRT and just assume the two big "risks" of growing tits or making your dick weird/not work won't happen.

You'd need to talk to the surgeon you're planning on using specifically about it, however from what I understand it complicates getting SRS because it can remove skin and also cause internal scar tissue that makes doing SRS harder.

I see, thank you for the information!