Am I an incel because when I was a repper I couldn't get laid? Got a cis gf right after I transitioned

Am I an incel because when I was a repper I couldn't get laid? Got a cis gf right after I transitioned

Attached: jn6a2nxgvqh21.jpg (750x886, 64.53K)

omg the concept of feminizing men is so hot... mmmmmmgh

My gf certainly agrees.

Chaser

yes, and? got a problem fag?

>yes, and? got a problem fag?
Bend over, you're getting feminized now

Tons of women love feminizing "men" it's nice

bump

bump2

it sucks because im out the closet now but my #1 fantasy is some guy coming along and forcibly making my feminization his own. In my day to day life i pass and would definitely not appreciate my gender being questioned-but sometimes my shitty dude friends joke around about how "since im a girl I should make them sandwhiches hehehe jk", but my god do i wish theyd use my newfound weakness against me. I want them to just revel in it, tease me about it. I want to put up a fight of masculinity and lose. Proving to me that there is no way ill ever be a boy again, so id better get used to it.
its like some sort of isolated post estrogen sissy forced agp thing.
I dont get off via my femininity alone, but I want someone that gets a kick from the process of my feminization itself.

It’s been 4 years and I still look like a man. Lucky you made it to the other side.

rapehon

>Tons of women love feminizing "men" it's nice
How to find one

How did you find her?

That's pretty hot. I want to pay for my trans gf's Orchi so I can take her balls from her. Forever giving over any semblance of manhood to me, and cementing that she's a failed male who decided it was better for her to submit to me than to try and pretend she could be a guy.

god exactly that shit im leaking already fucking shit man christ.
ur gf is a lucky gal

Please someone answer

most likely not. repressing isn't exactly helping your dating odds i'd say. relationships were unthinkable for me before i transitioned.

As a man, I am theoretically dateable. As an unpassing MTF, I would not be.

You made the right decision to has taken the sissypill

no

bruh
you're A fucking gooner