Fuck you, yes you

Fuck all of you people. This board ruined my life by explaining what a repper is.I thought I was just an awkward ass faggot and I had made peace with that. Now every day I freak out about if I should transition or not. It genuinely makes everyday of my life worse, and there are times where it's all I can think about. Fuck all of you from the bottom of my heart. Rot in hell.

Attached: 115704967_max.jpg (788x1000, 42.84K)

same

Attached: D8AD6A73-F638-490B-BE7C-8F459E8C625B.jpg (500x371, 27.28K)

if you dont currently and have never thought about being a woman then there's no reason to transition

I'm also an awkward faggot and I use this board frequently and I never seriously considered transitioning, strange you did user

Boy does it feel good to be cis.
Man.
You would not believe.

Attached: __ninomae_ina_nis_watson_amelia_bubba_and_pepe_the_frog_hololive_and_2_more_drawn_by_tfqr__0efed65b433c1ba040ce8b787b691abb.jpg (1526x4000, 3.5M)

fuck you faggot. I don't consider it seriously either, I just can't get it out of my head. Eat shit and die

was thinking about this today, I thought I was just an incel and I felt sick when I saw pretty girls because I was angry or something. I didn't want to fuck them so it didn't make much sense, but I didn't think too hard about it. now I realize that I feel jealousy and hopelessness and it's much more intense now that I can identify what I'm feeling. honestly, fuck this board

>Now every day I freak out about if I should transition or not.
>and there are times where it's all I can think about
>I just can't get it out of my head.
and
>I don't consider it seriously either
is kind of contradiction, ain't it hun?

you can obsess over an idea without seriously considering doing it you dumb ass faggot.

rep cope. if i obsessed about commiting a major crime, thinking about if I should do it everyday and obsessed to the point I couldn't stop thinking about it if I wanted to am I not seriously considering it?
regardless of the semantics of was "seriously considering" means, obsessing over transitioning isn't normal sweetheart

Holy cope batman

You have no idea how good it feels to give in.
Takes so much off your mind. Feel's good every step of the way, becoming close to the person you really are.

We just wish you could take part in this, instead of coping against it. It's almost frightening to imagine how much it must consume your thoughts. If only you knew how easy relief would come...

then how come so many of the trannies on here complain about there life and talk about killing themselves? Transitioning doesn't work for the vast majority of people

>becoming close to the person you really are.
I don't have a personality

Because trannies like woman just cannot help but complain. But they'll all still tell you there better off for having done so.
Yah It's hard to when you hate yourself, and kind of just drift through life, not really secure in your self.

fuck you I'm not a weak ass girl

What did I say that implies your a weak woman?

99% of women are weak

Thank god being a tranny put's you in-between being a man and woman mentally.
Our mental fortitude and logical faculties can still operate above a woman's.

But it's a little feminine and weak to let a thought consume you, yet choose to do nothing about it. But I think transition would make you stronger personally.

I would just be publicly humiliating myself and would probably lose my few friends. Everyone would think I'm crazy if I did transition. If I already feel weak now, actively trying to be more feminine is going to make me feel even weaker.

>repressing genuinely makes everyday of my life worse
then stop doing it

It takes a certain level of strength to embrace who you really are like that, user. I don't think that would make you weak.

NTA but stop trying to pinkpill reppers, they repp for a reason IWNBAW so you're just making me feel bad

I'm not a girl though, I just want to look like one.