What would the government need to offer trannies for them to agree to being assigned an incel to love and nurture...

What would the government need to offer trannies for them to agree to being assigned an incel to love and nurture? Do you think you could solve the incel issue?

Attached: 80a.png (1198x1128, 348.25K)

$5 million a year

Incels, like ones on Any Forums, demand passoids, since they're heterosexual. There aren't enough to go around who are actually good enough for an incel.

Attached: 1653495838320.jpg (1080x1256, 723.37K)

I would do it for free

location?

Really, desu? Ask not what your country can do for you but what you can do for your country.

West Covina

i mostly demand non-fat people desu

then you're not an incel

By incels do you mean angry misogynists or just virgins? My answer hinges on this

latter

i'm one, i'm not super picky i just don't like the people in my area and i'm a bit of a hikki

Attached: Never-Do-Work-1000.jpg (625x853, 78.28K)

i wonder why?

Attached: Fauci_masks.jpg (851x851, 84.48K)

>2018 data point
rightoids and zero reading comprehension, a match made in heavem

Okay, then I'd do it if they paid our living expenses for as long as we were married

>27%
this seems like an exaggeration,though one thing ive thought about is that if demand was actually really high for trans people or femboys,the supply could never keep up.
probably just virgins to avoid it from starting in the first place. (though if there was one for incels,it would likely pay more)

many leftists are antivax/antimask too i know a few

As they should

retardation knows no political affiliation, remember the og antivaxxers were smelly german hippies with dreadlocks who believe in healing crystals

Ha, incels. Imagine not being able to get pussy. Im glad im not on that zero female partners char-
>tfw gold star gay
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Attached: 1653887894412.jpg (860x875, 158.33K)

government to cover all transitioning cost (hrt, surgery, etc)

I'll do it for free as long as they are a loving bf and work out. But I am a twinkhon so they don't want me.

Attached: hug.jpg (2048x1600, 287.71K)