So, are trannies basically just incels that got long hair and fake boobs? Serious question

So, are trannies basically just incels that got long hair and fake boobs? Serious question.

Attached: ht2umyrd2sqy[1].png (1437x534, 971.45K)

modern white boy is either:
>incel chud
>tranny leftoid
or the people on this board which is a combination of these options, ex. incel leftoid, tranny chud, tranny incel, chud leftoid

>trannies basically just incels
Believe it or not lots of trannies have had sex actually

No I’m transitioning into one

Pretty much. I don't get why trannies don't like incels and are rude to them, if they were pretty much the definition of an incel, they just went one step ahead and took the "pinkpill".

white western ones, sure.

Obviously.

Attached: 98C6D3CD-5D61-4A9A-9110-F59B220535D1.jpg (591x580, 101.59K)

Before or after transitioning? I don't see why anyone would bother doing it if they are already satisfied with life.

trannies are failed poltard autists who think they can get a nazi bf if they take hormones because they don't understand how the human body works and a little information is a dangerous thing if you're an autist

Attached: facdim-vert.jpg (933x3676, 1.13M)

no, my boobs are real

hormone boobs count as fake btw

that's all boobs retard

i have lots of sex with girls, short hair and small boobs though???

no

What do you think a boob is?

something men aren't supposed to have

nah cause tranners fuck men, incels only fuck themselves

She was not an incel, but that insta post in which she said she was considering detransition because she couldn't fuck women was crazy

>modern white boy is either
why is this hot?

user, forget about what things are supposed to be and tell me the difference between a trans woman's boobs and a cis woman's boobs of similar size.

Because you hate yourself

Yes you subhuman moron, all breast growth is induced and fueled by 17 beta estradiol. Whether synthesized by some Israelis or by an ovary.

one comes from biologically produced hormones and acts on a female body, the other one comes from external sources and acts on a male body. hence, they don't even look similar, one men can tell straight away just from looking at their size and shape

how could you tell?

is useless man they live in their illusion, let it be

Yes

they are the exact same hormone user, down to the molecular structure