FACT: It is impossible to find a boyfriend as a boymoder

FACT: It is impossible to find a boyfriend as a boymoder.
Prove me wrong.

Attached: 1640593116928.jpg (1092x1073, 482.95K)

Post discord

and general location

I've spent the last year lurking Any Forums studying boymoders. I know where to look, I know how to spot them. I've trained my instincts to be able to to detect.
The boyfriend is going to find YOU.

Attached: 1623714027428.jpg (780x438, 87.43K)

i am a long haired bi twink from Los angeles and would remove your boy and make you my gf, i can post my discord if u want

This is bait for chasers

>LA
Literally just go on any dating app you lucky bastard

be in florida and i will prove you wrong
faggot

im very autistic and need someone who is equal to me, i need a Any Forums trans gf

same
if only there was a central texas chaser to alleviate my woes

(Not the guy you’re replying to)

I live in LA but in a relatively conservative and definitely geriatric suburb. The best I can get is 50 year old married closeted gay guys.

Remember it’s not all west Hollywood

same here fren same here

is it possible to find a girlfriend as a boymoder

west texas chaser here but I can travel easy

FACT: It is impossible to find a boymoder gf as a chaser.

Attached: 1635523837250.jpg (600x493, 47.55K)

you probably want the other boymoder more, i'm early in my hrt and look a little fugly. i think ffs could promote me to passoid though

the real question imo... guys thirst after boymoders, on the otherhand, finding a gf as one seems actually impossible

only if you're not willing to date other boymoders

yea bc you're all unconfident and self-hating dumbasses who don't put yourself out enough to find any sort of partner

Only based post out here

Attached: 20220602_232807.jpg (400x400, 26.04K)

>only if you're not willing to date other boymoders
>implying there are even boymoders nearby where i live
big issue is that i think boymoders don't typically meld well personality wise. im very timid and hesitant when it comes to relationship stuff, and if both me and my partner were, we would get nowhere.

houston here.
what are your interests?

I found one, it was a mistake. Now I can’t detrans and I have to larp as a girl or some weird fetish like that although I’m a hideous hon.

Don’t find a bf unless you pass

lol