How do AGP trannies cope with the fact that they will never look as good as 10/10 cis women?

How do AGP trannies cope with the fact that they will never look as good as 10/10 cis women?

Attached: w_null_fez8zgzea0781.jpg (1536x2048, 330.33K)

I'm just a massive faggot and iwnbaw or something i dunno

They're are incredibly incredibly attractive trans women and not really a consensus around what a 10/10 woman is. Honestly many trans women I find as attractive as anyone else

I'm validated by men still wanting to fuck me regardless. I also have other interests besides neverbeingawoman.

Picrel looks fucking disgusting

I don't even want to look like a basic bitch, I literally just want to look an average and mediocre woman so I don't attract a lot of attention.

i dunno, how do 8/10 cis women cope? dont see them committing losercide, though this could be chalked up to incompetence

I don't compare myself to other people based on looks, its like the most pointless self defeating thing to do

I don't care. I don't like vaginas and don't want one.

Fart

I don't cope with it, I just seethe about it all the time desu

modern woman is a disease
this is physically repulsive to me
i'll stick to asian and latin american trannies, thnx

Reminder that the only skin color that looks good on women is white

Attached: w_null_1n4o7u7a52j81.jpg (2000x3000, 415.61K)

Bruh they’ll never look as good as 0/10 cis women

this

Picrel is nowhere near 10/10 wtf

user this is an asian person

AGP user here.
1.- I'm just incredibly stoic: worring about it won' t take me anywhere so I just dont!

2.- Even If I turned into the girl of my dreams It would not matter on the long run because I would grow old anyway...

Attached: images (4).jpg (459x668, 15.9K)

8/10 cis women will never look like 10/10 cis women either

repression

This