Why do I, a virgin heterosexual cismale, fantasize about cuddling, sucking off and having sex with twinks/femboys...

Why do I, a virgin heterosexual cismale, fantasize about cuddling, sucking off and having sex with twinks/femboys? Especially cuddling, stroking their hair and humping their hngggggg thights under the sheets.

This all sounds gay af but I've never found a irl male attractive

Attached: 1641231934590.png (500x549, 125.79K)

If they are twinks and not just femboys you aren't straight dude. You're just like "heteroflexible", there isn't anything wrong with that. You're just like 99% straight and 1% gay and probably haven't met someone irl who fits your smaller guy criteria

>hngggggg thights
thx I'll be using this as my new catchphrase

>virgin heterosexual cismale

Attached: 943920.gif (444x250, 982.36K)

I'm too old to be oggled like that

You're just touch starved and desperate for any affection. I'm the same.

I feel pretty straight too but from the neck down I'm gay for soft hairless twinks too, but they need to present feminine or the face usually ruins it for me

Do bisexuals really...?

It's yet another episode of this shit

U R Gae

I'll fuck women and guys who get mistaken as girls, I feel like that's relatively straight

dude go experiment already
>never found a irl male attractive
most dudes are 4/10 or lower, even for fags

How old is too old to suck dick and fuck qt guys? I'm a 24 yo virgin

Attached: 1654401110098.png (786x573, 379.76K)

You can do it forever

>relatively straight for a bisexual
ftfy

ok sure idrc about labels but it feels odd calling myself one when I'm not attracted to 99% of dudes

Because there is a different between fantasy and reality. If you don't find any man attractive IRL you should probably just jerk off to those fantasies and date women IRL.

and only attracted to the ones who look like women

Tons of bi men will only fuck guys who are very fem and refuse to fuck normal dudes, just ask /bigen/ or make another thread if you don't believe me

I feel bad about myself if I'm ugly/masc and suck dick. Maybe gay guys would appreciate my looks but I'm not gay

>but I'm not gay
You literally want to suck dicks

I guess only girl cock then, which in that instance it shouldn’t be that big of a deal since trans women generally prefer more masculine guys tho also some don’t like their cocks sucked

Yeah but I don't think it's right for me to do so

bi men are all bottoms in my experience

they just want attention and they think that sucking dick poorly and talking about themselves endlessly is sexy.
it's not