Do you remember when and how your dysphoria started?

Do you remember when and how your dysphoria started?

Attached: 1653884823155.jpg (1280x1868, 232.33K)

From the very first time I saw my genitals and then it got progressively worse the moment puberty started. I just instantly had a feeling there was something horribly wrong.

no because it was so subtle I didn't realize it was present
but transitioning cured my decade long depression which was a warm welcome

Attached: 1651517602907.jpg (892x892, 1.16M)

God I wish this happened tl me and im straigbt

i told my mom I wanted to be my best friends wife when Inwas like 4 and was realy bummed when she said that isnt possible, if you want to count that. a more concrete exoerience was the wierd sense if wrong-ness arround the time puberty started when I was pushed out of my female friend groups and had to spend all my time with males, and as puberty went on I felt more and more out of place and just kinda performativly tried to emulate how I figgured a guy was supposed to act without realy understanding any of it. aparently I also used to kinda tuck my junk out of the way buffalo-bill style, but I dont remember there being any dysphoria to it, idk.

Attached: Tumblr_l_90212387566982.png (1000x1000, 576.16K)

Well I remember wishing to be a girl since like idk forever, but like dysphoria etc really came in when puberty started and people actually started realizing I was a boy.

(I used to look so feminine and had rly long hair so ppl almost always at first assumed I was a girl before then and I fit in p well with my female friends)

God, good times. Now I look like a quasi-androgynous male with long hair and brezhnev eyebrows because I'm too depressed to trim them.

Attached: leonid-brezhnev-soviet-state-and-party-leader-RMB3JX.jpg (965x1390, 145.54K)

I was a normal girl until I saw a picture of a shirtless man one fateful day when I was ten...

Oh lord where to start

>I got along way better with girls in elementary school than boys
>I always wanted to wear my hair at least to shoulder length (to look like Sirius Black lmfao) though my dad never let me
>daydreamed about what girls I would be friends with in middle school if I were one myself - purely as an intellectual exercise, I told myself
>shaved all my body hair every few months but got depressed about how quickly it grew back
>never missed a college drag ball and kept all my clothes from them

I only started to realize things after a breakup when a friend was comforting me but also asking why I was taking it so hard and lo and behold out slips that I wanted to be my ex
But yeah like it was surprisingly subtle otherwise; I chalked everything up to immediate events or being skinnyfat or being a nerd and nothing more general. I guess that’s what growing up in a red state does to you

I wanted to be the wife when playing house with a girl in kindergarten.

>height reduction fetish
oh lawd

got excited at the idea of being able to be a femboy

then i actually looked in the mirror for the first time in 13 years

When my puberty started at 11, it just felt wrong, but I didn't know why. Before that it's whatever since I had a pretty damn gender neutral childhood, we weren't really boys and girls, we're kids. Staying at each other's places, including sleepovers, and whatnot.

Around the time i started browsing this board. although a few months prior i started going down the femboy route so idk really. Didnt know about tranny shit up until then so maybe learning about this shit being brought it out of me. Or maybe it was ROGD lol

Hated my name as a kid, hated sports and cars, wanted to be around girls, hated being around boys, etc.
Now I'm an adult mtf lesbian and I still hate cars and sports but at least I realize that that's not necessarily gender specific. I only realized and embraced the fact that I am a transgender lesbian, despite always being one. I thought like it was a rule set in stone that because I'm transgender i must love dick, which i don't.

i got my head shaved to raise money for cancer research which made me look completely different and 9001x more masculine and notably removed my bangs so my eyebrows were in full view. i hated them so much i wore a beanie and i pulled it over them every day, but then they stopped letting me wear it because we weren't allowed to wear hats in school and the only reason they did in the first place was because i had just gotten my head shaved, so after that i brought my beanie to school every day and just kept it with me so that when the school day ended i could put it on immediately. then of course i had standard dysphoria all around
>Hated my name as a kid
i did this too

I was 11 I think and I saw hairs growing on my inner thighs and I just made me feel sick. I cried when I first saw them. I didn't really understand why I was upset at the time.

It honestly wasn't bad until I realized it like 2/2½ years ago, since then it's a ride downhill into Therapy, Transition and HRT(hopefully)

There were plenty of things, I was bear-type boy starting idk around my 11/12 bday to get extremely hairy all over the body which was making me sick everytime I thought about it, I couldn't feel good topless around people (ex. beach). Tried shaving few times but it was causing way more trouble than it was worth it (back then).
I wasn't really aware of my body - I was sitting in it, I didn't care about looks and every haircut I was getting looked differently, basically just teenager with 0 mental problems other than light autism maybe and huge interpersonal difficulties with both genders. I don't think how normal it is for a 10yo boy to use her moms makeup, put on wig and bras while she's away, but that's things I remember and these were some really good moments for me I somehow remember now very clearly. But you know it might be nothing special idk
Then I was always missing something I didn't really realize what exactly. I have this typical male body, everytime I'd look in the mirror I was thinking to myself
>Well ok, seems like it's me
And actually accepted the facts what my body is, but never felt good about it. I was just left with this body and accepted it's state by 18bday. I thought to myself to stay carefree because this life is an astral joke anyway.
But 2 years fast forward and I had much more knowledge about trannies and transsexuality itself, which I felt huge anger (or I maybe was Jealous idk) for, started hating and trolling on the web, joined Facebook groups making fun of trans people just to kill or supress my dysphoria
Guess what
>IT DOESNT GO AWAY

Just to wake up lately and come out to myself (realize the problem), after that ist's gotten worse. My shoulders, hips, lack of booba or generally any female features expect good hair and big juicy lips make me depressed hard. It's just everything at once now

Attached: FB_IMG_1614112791756.jpg (720x1031, 66.29K)

dunno, what i do know is i've always had more girl friends than guy friends, and would engage more in girl friend groups, just kinda getting bullied in guy friend groups

i dunno though dick chopped of and your not haveing kids so also dead

trap well maybe

same

When puberty made body and and facial hair start growing. Also I hated boyish clothes and hairstyles for as long as I can remember

Oh also I despised my name