He is mine, tranny. You will never have him

>He is mine, tranny. You will never have him.
How do you prove her wrong?

Attached: 1646748566469.jpg (933x960, 194.94K)

I grab my ar-15 and turn her into swiss cheese in a fit of incel rage

i’ve had this picture saved to my camera roll for over a year and i cry when i see it. it’s just such a gentle and endearing photograph. god dammit.

>*whips out shenis*

>mfw no agp ar-15 wielding gf to protect you from everyone

How will you take him from her, tranner?

By killing her

Why would I wanna steal someone's bf? that's mean

I would unzip my pants, rip off my feminine underwear and pin the girl on the floor, then start fucking her with my girlcock. Then I would invite the guy to fuck her as well, so we both have a fun threesome. Then we kiss, and I start fucking the guy as well. By the end of the night, my femalepenis would have penetrated all the holes of these two

>the tranner solution is to kill the cis thot. She will kill the cis thot for you
trannies really can not get any more based.

Attached: 7yu45.jpg (250x247, 8.57K)

i’m tired of chasing men and i don’t feel that most men who approach me are trustworthy or genuine. i wouldn’t take him or try to chase him. that’s why i simply cherish the gentle and loving embrace they share. i feel as if it’s just a degree of togetherness that i can only admire, rather than experience.

>i’m tired of chasing men
You do not have to chase, user. That is why I'm for.

Attached: et.png (1232x1394, 1.97M)

just go back home and play my vidya

Based! You win Chad. Congrats. Where do we deliver?

Attached: hh.jpg (225x225, 8.77K)

:( I want to cuddle you

Cuck her.

he looks like he's getting pegged. good for him.

uuuh deliver what?

Attached: nervous.png (247x209, 5.61K)

i’m touch-starved so that would be really nice

i haven’t really had an experience yet with a man who’s approached/pursued me that was good for me long-term. although i wish i could have a soft moment like picrel :(

wdym im no troon *rapes the man and female*