Why isn't everyone a bottom

coming with your butt is so much better than coming with your penis.

Attached: hootie_hoo.jpg (367x207, 21.95K)

right? exactly my thoughts. the fact that tops exist is a mystery

penis stimulation is better if you're uncut obv, but also pussy feels 100x better than ass. it's why most gay men can't stay hard when fucking ass, prolly the same for chasers too

I tried butt stuff when I was younger, it's just not for me. Plus my regular orgasms are fucking insane anyway, it seems like most guys have very mild orgasms for some reason so I get why for them, doesn't apply to me

PS that bitch is hot as fuck, top tier dildo riding clips

Why would anyone want to like have to deal with controlling someone, isn’t it so much more fun being controlled? Having that authority figure? Also dick tastes and feels pretty good so idk what tops are on about

desu im a complete virgin and have never came from butt stuff
only real reason i say im a bottom is because im submissive as fuck, idrc about top or bottom but those tend to go together

i did butt stuff years before i started hrt and i don't even think i did it right but it felt really good. but i also got shameful after post nut clarity kicked in so i threw my butt stuff away.

now i've been on hrt for a month and haven't wacked it in almost 3 weeks cause my ween doesn't get very hard anymore and i know if i wanna masturbate that butt stuff is probably the only and i'm terrified of the effect it's going to have on me but i have to admit i'm super tempted to give into the urge

You know you could just say you're a submissive person in general, or a verse if you're with the right person.
>Why would anyone want to like have to deal with controlling someone
You could say the same for most people in the BDSM community. I will say it's incredibly electrifying knowing that you're able to have someone do what you want and when you want. I assume as a bottom you feel way more horny when you see yourself as a total butt slut when you're in the moment having sex

It would be better if everyone was a switch

you're repping again but as a bottom this time.

oh god you just described it perfectly i'm scared

idk i just dont want anything in my ass. everyone assumes i'm a bottom tho so it's pretty bad

Attached: 1654328930451.jpg (993x961, 92.73K)

I am uncut, should I avoid butt stuff? It seems like a lot of work but the payoff sounds worth it.

How long did it take for you to enjoy but stuff? I feel like it's one of those things that you either
>Find your "zone" and proceed have a really good time and get hooked on it
or
>Hurt yourself (understandably) in the process and refuse to attempt anything in the future
I would be lying if I wasn't semi-envious of how bottoms feel/look during sex, but I'd be just as much lying if I wasn't unironically afraid of becoming a full on bottom

It's not about physical pleasure. There isn't an orgasm powerful enough to give more satisfaction than the feeling of having a bottom squirm and moan in your arms.

Attached: 1647656653456.jpg (750x600, 118.61K)

have fun :D

i can't come from my butt i tried many times :(

>i'm terrified of the effect it's going to have on me
it's gonna rock your fucking world. and your butt
do it user

Nice trips. not everyone can do hands free, if you cum harder after some stimulation, or just like the feeling of things in your ass, you can still enjoy bottoming.

>You know you could just say you're a submissive person in general, or a verse if you're with the right person.
i try to, but people typically combine top/dominant, bottom/sub anyway, very few people actually look for a "submissive top" and since i have no top/bot preference, i just run with that

Fair enough user

>how long did it take for you to enjoy butt stuff?
not long, because i was always naturally super submissive my whole life. honestly i got turned on by just the idea
of being penetrated despite being a male. so even though i don't think i did it right, it was super hot to me just feeling
the dildo slide in and out of me made me feel helpless and weak in a good way.

but i was also deep in repression at the time and i often had post nut clarity issues where i'd start throwing shit out after i came out of shame.
that made it hard to get into it properly. but now i'm a shameless troon who's gone forever without orgasming and butt stuff is starting to creep into my mind again.

hhhnnnggg

Trannies will post shit like this and then scorn any guy who might want anything to do with their butt ever