I kept seeing jokes about women who ask their boyfriends what they would do if they turned into a worm...

i kept seeing jokes about women who ask their boyfriends what they would do if they turned into a worm, so i decided to ask my bf as a joke and he laughed and said he'd crush me and that hurt my feelings so i started asking him seriously if he'd date another girl and he said of course he would and that hurt my feelings even more because he was serious that time and now im not talking to him

why are men like this?

Attached: b68adebc1cf9808e3d52a3f9dfb039f6.jpg (474x474, 40.52K)

So if your boyfriend died you wouldn't date another guy?

the real answer is use you to catch a fish then cook the fish then have a woman eat the fish and then she's possessed with you're spirit so he marries her and impregnates her and then she gives birth to you and he raises you because he loves you

Attached: 1515247443742.jpg (444x331, 47.66K)

>he laughed and said he'd crush me
you know what i'm going to say

im not dead im just a worm
i would have liked this answer more
no i don't

if i was your bf i would simply slip your new body safely into my dickhole

>im not dead im just a worm
Yeah, but you can't speak with a worm

what if your bf said he would slurp you up and just generally swallow you whole?

t.ranner that finds vore really hot

trannies really are girls huh

kek

>why does my boyfriend not want to stay in a relationship with a worm?

that's still different than if i was dead

Worms can have personalities I think.

Ask your bf if he could tell it was you if you as a worm came up to him

Is your dick hole big enough to fit a worm in?????

Build you a robot body with a little controller inside so you could control your robot body with your worm body ultimate answer

If you turn into a worm, you're basically dead. A worm can not have the intelligence of a human, I don't even know if they have brains. You would be like braindead.

Micropenis over here

>Why does a human want a human partner?

why are women like this

i see no problem here user

Attached: mobile-task-force-wormmoder.png (1240x1228, 29.31K)

>asks hypothetical and isnt told would receive unconditional love when in unlovable state
fuckin proof of being fembrained