Why are there so many trolls here now

why are there so many trolls here now
What causes otherwise healthy, normal young men to become obsessed with trannies on the internet all day?

Attached: 1654341288803.jpg (1513x1527, 207.93K)

You can just tell a post-wall woman drew that pic

unironically all the BNWO propaganda and focus on nigger dick in mainstream media

trans derangement syndrome is a potent force

put the aged guy's face on the aged woman's face and make her about 200 pounds heavier and you have a more accurate representation

i think a tranny drew as transition fuel

1. scrolling through ftms on tinder for years and getting sick of pretending i was okay with it.
2. blaire white revealing that jessica yaniv guy
3. beginning to see trannies EVERYWHERE online and feeling like it must be in my head
4. kiwifarms
5. detransitioning pooners

i think most cis people find transition extremely horrifying so when you learn about it you just try not to think about it, but if you let yourself look into it you can go down a rabbit hole of disgust. especailly since so many AGP are extremely online.

no one hates trannies more than other trannies
you'll find right-wing chud types that post the same regurgitated YWNBAW memes all the time but it's just noise
the angry trannies are the people who will reach for your fucking heart

Literally this, men have thicker skin so it's already less likely for them to have so many wrinkles and sagging

kek

Meds

Lack of love
Lack of seggs
Desperately wanting both, or at least one

made it more accurate

Attached: 8392.jpg (1508x1527, 335.87K)

A self hating transbian did

holy shit you guys are even easier to troll than trannies

Attached: ezgif-1-3b9de2a6e4.gif (300x203, 528.65K)

it's not really trolling if it's the consistent viewpoint of all trannies, that's like saying conservatives are all just trolling for the laughs.

That "meme" is so inaccurate it's hilarious

Attached: 1-0.jpg (1028x2558, 743.92K)

What do you mean trolling? This is literally how every crusty old feminist thinks

moids get so mad about it tho despite the fact they think they're less vain than women

speaking as a moid i really really really fucking hate it when people try to pretend we don't age like shit

kindly don't lie to my (rapidly putrefying) face

bruh why are you even on the transgender board
>implying tom cruise hasnt had as much botox as angelina jolie