Aiight, karl here, it's eerrm time for another trannybusters...

aiight, karl here, it's eerrm time for another trannybusters, three cryptic clues and the answer is the name of a trip on this board. it's either their real name or their trip name, aiight? get all three and you win a copy of ladder 49 on VHS

cryptic clue one: the jamaican fella didn't know whether he had to pay at the restaurant or not so he asked the waiter about it, aiight? what's going on there?

clue two: this wolf has a nice bright coat, and she's loyal too. who's that? aiight

three: this japanese monster only comes out at night, what am I going on about there? this japanese monster only comes out at night...

Attached: karl.jpg (320x240, 21.06K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RB-RcX5DS5A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

is the third one mother bat?

it's not mother bat, think cryptic... the japanese monster, why would it be japanese? aiight

wait for the first one, the guy might be in a cafe and having an altercation with the waiter, so is it cafebeef?

eeermm apparently ricky wanted me to give the initials out, might make it a bit easier, innit? sort of, the initials for clue one and two are both "S", and the initials for three are "GC"
good guess but that's not the one, ladder 49 is still up for grabs!

you're an idiot Karl, play a record.

they'll get it... just have to think about it, cryptic an' that...

3 is Ghoul chan :)

yes! two more and you'll be gettin' a copy of ladder 49 on VHS in the post, one easy, one hard. competition is heatin' up now, aiight?

Attached: karlhappy.jpg (312x383, 114.06K)

2 is sif :)

excellent, eerrm one left! the most cryptic and clever clue is still up for grabs, aiight!

Attached: karlhappy2.jpg (190x281, 7.15K)

You couldn't spare a few extra quid and gotten the Blu-Ray? Isn't this your job ?

you spilled tea on me book of guinness world records and now you want me to buy blu-rays out of me own pocket? I'm actually down a few quid after all this, there's no way I'm shelling out for tha'. suzanne almost has her kitchen done so I'll pack this in soon, you can run trannybusters on your own, aiight, see what you can come up with every week

Attached: karlangry.jpg (1280x720, 47.79K)

Put on an advert Karl, need to remind you whose show this is.

errm, don't have any adverts today, I'll bung on coldplay then. here's coldplay, aiight: youtu.be/RB-RcX5DS5A

Attached: karlproducer.jpg (468x261, 19.58K)

This is the most ridiculous, convoluted, TRANSPHOBIC, game ever to be played on radio.

Play it again!

I love you Karl

Karl you're the best ily

how is sif the cryptic clue no 2?
i wanna say 1 is something along the lines of sorry mun but idk who the current tripfags are

>two easy as fuck clues
>one that is definitely going to be absolutely mental
this is a well crafted thread
Sif is the name of the wolf from Dark Souls

aiight, cheers an' that

Attached: images.jpg (640x480, 26K)