Technically qualify as gender dysphoric per dsm standards

>technically qualify as gender dysphoric per dsm standards
>can't relate to any other dysphoric people
Picrel is what I have

Attached: IMG_20220303_204253.jpg (1080x1221, 354.74K)

AGP

DSM doesn't know shit about GD unironically

if you’d be happier as the other gender, you’re trans

I'm aap
What changes would you suggest making to these qualifications?
I have no idea if I'd actually be happier as a male or if I'm just nuts

Do you want society to perceive you as the man on the left or the girl on the right? Remember, there's no going back on T

Attached: 93829.jpg (1280x871, 300.17K)

>desires characteristics of opposite gender
>not wanting to do anything about it
so you're just repping, but why? fear of failure? religion? fear of discrimination.

remember it can never get better unless you transition, there is no easy no-risk way out of this

how often do you have thoughts about wanting to be a woman or transitioning?

Why don't you relate? What don't you relate to?

I think I have 1, 2, 4 and 5. Really not too sure what 3 means though, and for 6 I think they are probably at least more feminine leaning than the average guy but I dunno.

Not OP but for me it's fear of failure and fear of discrimination mostly. I'm scared that I could end up just not passing and be treated like a freak and ruin everything I have in life, or just end up regretting it. It's, like, tolerable maybe most of the time, but at least daily I wish I was a woman instead or feel jealous of women or icked out by my own body. Sometimes it's been bad enough that I felt like out of touch and totally in my own head and super dissociated and kept thinking about rope. If it just stayed that bad I'd probably cave in and transition, but even then for some reason transition is so scary to me that dying feels less scary, even though I really want to be a woman.

try hrt for a couple months then

Probably man on the right, though I'm not sure if I'd be able to make it as a man
I think about wanting to be a man and transitioning almost constantly but that's due to this board

Have you considered counseling for other issues? Depression, anxiety, and other conditions can create dysphoric feelings. Make sure you are are treating the illness not just a symptom.

>that's due to this board
What do you mean by this? why did you come here in the first place? Do you also feel like you're gaslighting yourself into believing you have GD too?

I stared at the guy onhe left and got a bo er what does this mean?

>What do you mean by this?
My gender issues wouldn't be as overpowering or noticeable if I didn't continually feed into them by visiting this board as well as other trans-related places and purposefully triggering my "gender envy."
>why did you come here in the first place?
I wanted a place that wouldn't be positive towards transness as a default like reddit is while I was questioning and I just never left or stopped questioning.
>Do you also feel like you're gaslighting yourself into believing you have GD too?
Yes, in fact I actually tried to give myself dysphoria years ago to justify wanting to transition.

please don't be me please don't be me please don't be me please don't be me please don't be me please don't be me please don't be me please don't be me

It means Santa has a present for you

Attached: dear santa bring me a man.png (1280x768, 1.02M)

?

it means gilfs are hot (we already knew this)

Not op but both of these people look like aliens to me and I can't imagine being either. Moreso the woman than the man.

fakeboi. real men want to look like the left

i'm trans because internet trannies told me i was trans, unironically

Attached: peeeeee.png (304x375, 144.39K)