Is there any real way to be trans and Christian?

is there any real way to be trans and Christian?

Attached: 518McX4V1NL (1).jpg (850x1360, 38.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/hfXXKXjeMn
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yeah if you’re an mtf go get a cis women and not a male. god says biological male sleeps with biological female.

im sinning though, i still wear my cross because i like it

All you really need is being a bit stupid and very good at coping with cognitive dissonance

By having an iq of 70

there is as much in the bible against being trans as there is against women wearing pants. its very easy to rationalize if you discard the old law

I want to become Christian, I think I'll try joining an Orthodox Church
I don't want to have sex

>Isaac Newton was Christian, obvious repper
Oofs

Also Jesus liked to hang out with the misfits and outcasts of society, not the normies. I think he'd be an ally.

I'm so glad you ask! I have a server dedicated to reconciling transgenderism with Christianity, including both the Bible and the doctrines of Catholicism and Eastern Orthodoxy. You two should join, I think you'd both be a perfect fit!
punishedgwynie#7128
discord.gg/hfXXKXjeMn

Attached: t1.png (535x600, 227.35K)

Discord bans Christian servers and accounts

New Protestantism just dropped
(The postings will continue until morale improves)

Attached: Trans Hand of Ulster.jpg (800x800, 50.87K)

There are really big Christian servers so idk what ur talkin about.
Join my server or add me and we can debate. I will own you epic style.

The spirit of god flows through all. If you are trans it is because god allows it. God makes no mistakes

No.

what in the fucking sketchy cult like u r a legit fucking creeper

speaking as a prot, but there's no explicit statements on trans people and there are many coherent frameworks apart from that of evangelicals'

elaborate

The bible says its an abomination for men to wear the clothing of women. You're a fake Christian and a groomer.

I dunno but I sure rock a nun outfit before I get compelled by the power of something

Fuck Christianity, Hail Satan

Satanists are Christians.. Satan is a Christian creation.

Welcome to our daily super organic, totally not astroturfed "can you be trans and christian" thread always at about the same time!